Reloop Mixtour Universal Solution for Algoriddim DJAY 2
Reloop Mixtour Universal Solution for Algoriddim DJAY 2Details
Product Ref: 68100View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Reloop Mixtour has been designed to offer all the functionality of high-end mixers at an affordable price. The Mixtour's pad section features a range of functions. The transport mode features the standard Play, Cue, Synx and Auto-Loop controls. While in Cue mode, you can store and trigger up to 4 cue points. This is ideal for DJ use as it gives you the ability to trigger your upcoming tracks at a designated point, making mixing and dropping songs more fluent. When you enter shift mode you can set grids or change loop lengths with the same controls, giving you maximum control over your Cue points.
Powerful Audio Interface
One of the most unique features of the Mixtour is the integrated 4-channel audio interface. This interface gives you exceptional performance-ready sound with low latency and low-noise playback resulting in a fluid and seamless user experience. This audio interface gives you added control over your song library and mixing abilities, operating via the iOS, Android and USB connections.
The Reloop Trax-Encoder featured with the Mixtour is a stylish yet unique track management application that gives you maximum control over your music library. One of the most unique functions of the Trax-Encoder is the 'seek' option that allows you to detect and navigate to a specific position of a selected track, making it easy to drop a mix in at your desired time. The load buttons can be used to navigate through the library tabs, allowing you to quickly search through your library for artists or titles.
The Mixtour also features support for MIDI connectivity, allowing you to map your buttons and controls to any MIDI-capable software. This is ideal for the modern DJ as many musicians choose to run their library from programs like Traktor or Virtual DJ. This allows you to map your controls to your selected software and control all the functions to and from the controller.
- Ultra-portable, yet sturdy all-in-one DJ controller with audio interface
- Designed for award winning djay 2 (iOS/Android) and djay Pro (Mac) by Algoriddim
- Connect them all: iOs / Android / Mac / PC
- Powerful, colour-coded, rubberised trigger section for transport & cue mode per deck
- Dedicated bi-polar LFP/HPF sound filter control
- Dual FX Mode: Control FX and filter simultaneously
- Integrated, low-latency 4-channel audio interface for iOS, Android & USB connectivity
- Sturdy & flat built with 45-mm PRO faders
- Gain + 3-band EQ per channel
- Large Navigation Encoder with load buttons
- Mix millions of tracks instantly with djay and Spotify integration*
- MIDI-compatible: Mappings available for Virtual DJ & Traktor
- Set, access and delete 8 hot cue points on 2 decks
- Play, cue, sync and auto loop controls (double / half)
- Fader-start feature
- TAB, QUEUE and back controls
- Cue controls with preview feature
- Signal-meter LED chain selectable for master & PFL
- Cue vol and cue mix knobs
- SHIFT layer for secondary controls
- Grid editing
- Search mode for fast searching within tracks
- Power supply port for iOS charging
- Kensington Lock port
- Turntable spindle cavity for easy positioning on turntables
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.