Reloop RMP-4 Hybrid Media Player
Reloop RMP-4 Hybrid Media PlayerDetails
Product Ref: 63303View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful Performance ModesThe RMP-4 has four performance modes – Hot Cue, Hot Loop, Loop Roll and Sampler – which give you extra versatility over every mix. The unit contains 8 trigger pads adaptable in the relevant modes. In Hot Cue and Hot Loop mode you can store, trigger and delete your hot cues/loops. In Loop Roll mode you can trigger up to 8 different loop roll lengths, from 1/32 to 4/1 beats. These three modes can be expanded with the RMP-4's integrated SLIP mode - for individual remixes on the fly. The Sampler mode completes the set and gives access to up to 8 ''one shot'' samples and seamless loops.
Sync-mode and Smart Link ConnectionUsing two RMP-4 players combined by the smart-link connection allows for expanded performance possibilities. In Sync mode both tracks are synchronised via master/slave setting, while the smart-link connection allows you to access one USB source or DJ software at the same time. MIDI mappings for many DJ softwares are available as downloadable content.
Bright DisplayThe large, bright DotMatrix VFD display shows all essential track meta data, which loads quickly and automatically. Track library navigation is managed by the screen’s adjacent push encoder, which makes navigating even vast music libraries trouble-free. An extensive setup menu can be used to apply individual settings.
High-Resolution Pitch FaderThe large dual-zone jog wheel and touch-sensitive surface accompanied by a high-resolution 100mm pitch fader allow for manual beat matching to +/- 0.01 . For more information on the RMP-4 please refer to the PDF above.
- Hybrid Media Player: Play Audio from CDs, USB Drives and Control Software via MIDI
- All new performance layout supports intuitive work flow
- Sturdy tabletop design
- Quick Source Select: CD, USB or MIDI Mode
- USB 2.0 port for the connection of hard disks, USB sticks, flash drives etc.
- Four performance modes with 8 Trigger Pads: Hot Cue, Hot Loop, Loop Roll, Sampler
- Hot Cue Mode: Set, save and delete 8x Hot Cues
- Hot Loop Mode: Set, save and delete 8x Hot Loops
- Large DotMatrix VFD display for all important functions & navigation
- Smart-Link Connection: Connect two RMP-4 players to share one USB source, control software and beat sync
- Large Jog Wheel with two-part Touch-Sensitive Control
- Utility Menu for advanced & customized settings
- Database Manager Software for Mac & PC software for analysing your music library for fast access
- MIDI Mappings available for popular DJ software
- High-Volume Club Quality-Sound output
- Sync function for auto beat matching two connected RMP-4 with analysed tracks (USB Master/Slave)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.