Rode HS2-P Headset Microphone, Large
Rode HS2-P Headset Microphone, LargeDetails
Product Ref: 78527View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Rode HS2-B features a totally revamped design, improving on the HS1’s design for maximum comfort and durability. The ultra-lightweight construction and new flexible hypoallergenic silicone ear strips are designed for optimal comfort, ensuring you can use your HS2-B for prolonged periods of time without discomfort. The updated low-profile ergonomic design makes the HS2-B easier to maneuver on the fly, allowing you to adjust the microphones positioning with ease thanks to the new fixed arm. The new strain relief system ensures the cable will not be damaged when pulled or adjusted when in use. A new 3.5mm TRS connector with a removable locking nut has also been introduced, making the headset compatible with the RodeLink filmmaker and Newsshooter kits. The adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring steel boom arm and headband ensure that the microphone stays stable during performances, while still remaining easy to position.
Ideal For Live Applications
The Rode HS2-B’s reimagined design makes it ideal for both stage and live performances as well as being perfect for use in theatres and business seminars. The omni-directional polar pattern ensures every nuance of your voice is picked up, with the permanently polarised condenser capsule ensures optimal audio quality at all times. The low-handling noise, mini-furry and ensures minimal sibilance and plosives for stellar audio quality, ensuring minimal operational noise and maximum fidelity. A new 1.2mm Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable ensures the microphone can withstand the rigors of extensive live use, ensuring maximum durability. Additionally the durable ceramic painted finish is available in both black and pink.
- Updated low-profile ergonomic design
- Ultra-Lightweight construction for complete comfort
- Adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring steel boom arm and headband
- Flexible hypoallergenic silicone ear strips
- Durable ceramic painted finish available in black or pink
- Available in small or large sizes
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Low handling noise
- Includes mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- 1.2m Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable
- Gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with removable locking nut
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently polarised condesner
- Active Electronics: JFET
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz ~ 18 KHz
- Output Impedance: 3k Ohms Typical
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 58 dBA
- Equivalent Noise: 36.0 dB Typical
- Clipping SPL: 122 dB
- Maximum Output: 189 mV
- Sensitivity: -47.2 dB re 1 V/Pa (21 mV @ 94 dB SPL) ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 86 dB Typical
- Power Requirements: Plug in power - Min 2V ~ Max 5V through 3.5mm connector P48 through RØDE VXLR-1 adaptor
- Output Connection: 3.5mm TRS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 205mm x 124mm x 50mm
- Weight: 20g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.