Rode Lavalier Microphone Omni Directional Lapel Mic
Rode Lavalier Microphone Omni Directional Lapel MicDetails
The Rode Lavalier is a discreet lapel style mic giving simple and intuitive audio for a variety of applications. This lavalier mic is the ideal solution for film, TV, video, theatre, presentations; anywhere you need a discreet but high quality mic.
Product Ref: 36696View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The minimal appearance of this lavalier mic makes it discreet and unobtrusive. The mic's low self noise and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern mean it is versatile and reliable. The mic capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar® reinforced cable which has been rigorously tested by Rode to ensure high quality performance.
The Rode Lavalier comes with a range of included accessories. The mini-furry ensures quality recordings in any environment and the included cable management system minimises the mic and cable visibility whilst providing maximum visibility. The Lavalier also comes with a water resistant case to protect the mic in storage or transport.
Rode has developed the MiCon™ connector system (sold separately) which provides seamless integration between the Lavalier and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
"The new Rode Lavalier has a full bodied low end and a natural high end response. This means you can do a better match with a boom mic in post. The sound produced is lovely, and matches my other quality lavs well. While testing, myself and another sound recordist were hard put to hear any difference with my standard units retailing at twice the price of the Rode! I also love the ability to interchange the capsule/lead/ adaptor with the MiCon system. That means greater flexibility." Ric Creaser, Australian Audio Icon
How To Claim Your Free Copy of PluralEyes Express After Purchase
To claim your copy of the new PluralEyes Express, register for the microphone's extended warranty via www.rode.com/warranty and supply a valid proof of purchase. Once approved you will be emailed a custom link to download the software free of charge.
- Ergonomic Design
- Ultra discreet appearance
- Incorporated cable management system
- High Quality Performance
- 4.5 mm miniature microphone
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Low handling noise
- Universal Compatibility
- Rode MiCon™ interconnectivity system provides interface with a wide range of wireless systems while maintaining discreet and unobtrusive appearance
- Gold plated connections
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10?
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000Ω
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K? load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K? load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 25db-A
- Power Options: P48 (P48 through MiCon-5 adaptor, 2V 5V through all other MiCon adaptors)
- Weight: 1gm
- Dimensions: 12.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Output: MiCon? Output - requires MiCon™ adapter (sold separately)
- RØDE Lavalier (microphone head)
- Anti-trauma water resistant storage case
- Water resistant pop filter
- Mini-furry for high wind protection
- Shielded, detachable Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Lapel-style cable management clip
- Adjustment tools
- Sanitary cleansing wipes
- Compact, interchangeable MiCon™ adaptors available sepataely to suit industry standard wireless systems (see rodemic.com/lavalier for a full list of compatibility)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.