Rode M1 Microphone With Boom Mic Stand and 6m Cable
Rode M1 Microphone With Boom Mic Stand and 6m CableDetails
The Rode M1 rocks a solid die-cast, ergonomic build and perfect balance without being weighty. With a sleek satin black steel mesh head and body, the M1 Dynamic Microphone looks almost as good as it sounds... and it sounds great!
This pack includes a boom mic stand, mic clip and a 6m XLR-XLR cable.
Product Ref: 17738View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The M1's response has a defined clarity and a smooth character, able to deliver incredible performance as a live vocal mic. A high-power neodymium capsule and tightly controlled cardioid polar pattern minimise spill and feedback, and the internal pop-filter reduces plosives.
Trusted as one of the industry's best vocal mics, this live performance mic also performs well on kick drums, snares, toms and guitar amps. You can really put this mic through its paces. Provided with this essential piece of live kit of such high quality is a ten-year warranty from Rode, so you can be confident that the Rode M1 Dynamic Microphone will perform well night after night, gig after gig, without showing signs of age or neglect.
"The tonal characteristics of the RØDE M1 should give good results with the majority of both male and female vocalists... If you like the idea of studio-quality live vocals then it's a great little mic... It's built to last and has a more open-sounding high end than most dynamic mics." Performing Musican
For more details about the Rode M1 Dynamic Live Performance Microphone, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Live dynamic vocal microphone
- High output dynamic capsule
- Gold plated XLR connectors
- Internal pop-filter to reduce plosives
- Feedback rejecting pick-up pattern
- Heavy duty metal body
- Low handling noise
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 Year Warranty when registered
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid, picks up audio from front and sides and rejects the rear
- Frequency range: 75Hz - 18kHz
- Output impedance: 320
- Sensitivity: -56dB +/- 2dB re 1V/Pa (1.6mV@94dB) @ 1kHz
- Weight: 360gm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.