Rode M1-S Dynamic Microphone
Rode M1-S Dynamic MicrophoneDetails
The M1-S is a live performance mic from Rode with a lockable switch, designed to give the best performance on vocals, guitars, drums and presentation.
Product Ref: 36691View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a clear, warm response, rock-solid build quality and high-power neodynium capsule the M1-S is an incredible live mic. The tightly controlled cardioid polar pattern minimises spill and feedback.
The metal body is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort when used as a handheld mic. Robust and solid, the mic is well balanced without being too heavy and handling noise is eliminated by the mic's internal design.
The M1-S has an on/off switch which adds versatility for artists that prefer that extra element of control whilst on stage. A flush mounted lock ensures the mic can't be accidently switched on or off.
For another element of security the M1-S features an XLR lock so you can fix the mic safely to the cable. The mic and steel mesh are housed in a satin black body.
"The tonal characteristics of the RØDE M1 should give good results with the majority of both male and female vocalists... If you like the idea of studio-quality live vocals then it's a great little mic... It's built to last and has a more open-sounding high end than most dynamic mics." Performing Musician
"The mic is built like the proverbial brick outhouse and with full heavy metal jacket construction... I really like the RODE M1... it took my weedy voice and made it 100 Rock n' Roll!!!" Pickup Magazine
- Live dynamic vocal microphone
- High output neodymium capsule
- Locking on/off switch
- XLR security lock
- Gold plated XLR connectors
- Balanced, low impedance output
- Internal pop filter to reduce plosives
- Feedback rejecting pick up pattern
- Heavy duty metal body
- Low handling noise
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid - Picks up audio from the front and sides and rejects from the rear
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 75Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 320Ω
- Sensitivity: -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 360gm
- Dimensions: 171.00mmH x 51.50mmW x 51.50mmD
- Output: 3-pin XLR Output
- RM1 stand mount
- ZP1 zip pouch
- M3 screw
- Flat screwdriver
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.