Rode M2 Condenser Microphone, Black
Rode M2 Condenser Microphone, BlackDetails
Live Performance Condenser Microphone. The M2 Live Performance Condenser Microphone benefits from RODE's extensive experience in crafting premium condenser microphones for studio, live and location use and is a direct result of the foundation set by the award winning S1.
Product Ref: 11942View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Combining sound quality equal to that of the finest studio microphones with features such as integrated shock mounting to reduce handling noise and a tailored response to reduce feedback, the M2 is a sturdy and versatile addition to your live microphone kit.
The M2's polar pattern is tailored for stage and features an internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule which makes this mic a quality alternative to dynamic mics for live performance. The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility and control for artists using the M2.
- Live condenser vocal microphone
- Feedback rejecting super-cardioid pick up pattern
- Locking on/off switch
- Heavy duty metal body
- High level of RF rejection
- Low handling noise
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 Year Warranty when registered
- Power: P24/48V phantom power
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency range: 35Hz - 20kHz
- Output impedance: 50 ohm
- Signal noise ratio: 71dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 23dBA SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 141dB (@1kHz, 1 THD into 1k ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage: +5.2dBu (@1kHz, 1 THD into 1k ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -44dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.3 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 308gmgm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.