Rode M2 Condenser Microphone, Black
Rode M2 Condenser Microphone, BlackDetails
Live Performance Condenser Microphone. The M2 Live Performance Condenser Microphone benefits from RODE's extensive experience in crafting premium condenser microphones for studio, live and location use and is a direct result of the foundation set by the award winning S1.
Product Ref: 11942View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Combining sound quality equal to that of the finest studio microphones with features such as integrated shock mounting to reduce handling noise and a tailored response to reduce feedback, the M2 is a sturdy and versatile addition to your live microphone kit.
The M2's polar pattern is tailored for stage and features an internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule which makes this mic a quality alternative to dynamic mics for live performance. The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility and control for artists using the M2.
- Live condenser vocal microphone
- Feedback rejecting super-cardioid pick up pattern
- Locking on/off switch
- Heavy duty metal body
- High level of RF rejection
- Low handling noise
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 Year Warranty when registered
- Power: P24/48V phantom power
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency range: 35Hz - 20kHz
- Output impedance: 50 ohm
- Signal noise ratio: 71dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 23dBA SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 141dB (@1kHz, 1 THD into 1k ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage: +5.2dBu (@1kHz, 1 THD into 1k ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -44dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.3 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 308gmgm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.