Rode NTG3 Broadcast Sound Recording Bundle
Rode NTG3 Broadcast Sound Recording BundleDetails
Product Ref: 59056View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
"The audio from the NTG-3 was remarkably clear and bright, and it "popped" in the field. The NTG-3 stands out as a shotgun microphone. With its combination of clear sound, impressive technical specs and reasonable price, it's a piece of audio gear that will have a place in your kit for years to come." Videomaker
"I figured I'd put it to the test, so I ran a cable to my bathroom and cranked up the hot shower. To my surprise, the NTG-3 kept outputting clean audio, even as condensation drops began to form on the barrel of the mic itself." Professional Sound
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- High Sensitivity
- Supercardiod polar pattern
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50 less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency interference
- True Condenser (external RF biased)
- Includes durable aluminum storage cylinder for transport, pop filter, mic clip and large zip pouch
- Designed for professional use on film, television, ENG & wherever high resolution broadcast audio is required
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: RF Bias
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 25Ω
- Maximum SPL: 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load
- Sensitivity: -30.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 13dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 163.00gm
- Dimensions: 255.00mmH x 19.00mmW x 19.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.