Rode NTG8 Broadcast Sound Recording Bundle
Rode NTG8 Broadcast Sound Recording BundleDetails
Product Ref: 59051View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
"I have been of the opinion for a while now that the MKH416P48 and the NTG3 are the best shotgun microphones available in the under £1,000 price bracket but now I must add the NTG8 to that collection. So impressed am I that while I already own the MKH416P48 and the NTG3 that I am now seriously tempted to buy the NTG8 as well! In my opinion, for its price and quality the new RØDE NTG8 is the best shotgun microphone around! I believe that when it comes to buying professional audio equipment the rule should be, "Buy once and buy well!" and in the past I have had niggles about the quality of some of the so called professional microphones I have tested but have none about the RØDE NTG8, it is simply the best shotgun microphone I have ever handled." Phil Janvier M.M.Inst.V., Focus Magazine
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- High Sensitivity
- Supercardiod polar pattern
- Highly directional polar response
- Natural sounding audio both on and off-axis
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency interference
- True Condenser (external RF biased)
- Includes weatherproof aluminum cylinder for transport, SM8 shock mount and wind shield
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: RF Bias
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 25Ω
- Maximum SPL: 124dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load
- Sensitivity: -20.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (97.50mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 8dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 345.00gm
- Dimensions: 559.00mmH x 19.00mmW x 19.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.