Rode RodeLink Newsshooter Kit
Rode RodeLink Newsshooter KitDetails
The Rode RodeLink Newsshooter Kit is so intuitive that it works straight out of the box. Utilising 2.4GHz encrypted digital transmission and providing up to a 100 meter range, the system offers eight discrete channels that can be setup within seconds - automatically selecting the strongest signal and ensuring your audio is always as reliable and secure as a cabled connection. The RodeLink Newsshooter Kit includes a TX-XLR transmitter and RX-CAM mountable receiver.
Product Ref: 63725View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable Newsshooter Kit
The Rode RodeLink Newsshooter Kit is the ideal wireless audio solution for reporters, podcasters and correspondents. The RodeLink Kit utilising a series II 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption for maximum efficiency. The unit will automatically monitor the frequency range and select the best possible signal level, with a range of up to 100 metres. It gives you everything you need to shoot videos while connecting wirelessly to XLR microphones. The kit features a receiver and transmitter, with the receiver (RX-CAM) featuring a built-in mount for attaching it directly to your camera for added convenience. The RX-CAM receiver features a an easy-to-read OLED display, providing you with information on levels, battery status, channel selection and more. The receiver unit can be mounted using a standard camera shoe mount, 3/8’’ thread or belt-clip, the shoe mount can also be configured into two different positions for added versatility. The transmitter (TX-XLR) features a top XLR connection for connecting to a range of handheld microphone as well as shotgun microphones. The TX-XLR transmitter features a 3.5mm and headphone output for added convenience.
The TX-XLR is the XLR transmitter for the RodeLink digital wireless system. This transmitter provides one-touch sync with your RodeLink system as well as supplying P48 phantom power and a headphone output for monitoring. The TX-XLR is equipped with an OLED display that makes the settings clearly visible, a status LED and four step gain selection (0, 10, 20 or 30dB). This transmitter can be powered by 2 x AA batteries, a Sony NP-F battery or continuously via Micro USB.
The RX-CAM camera-mounted receiver for the RodeLink digital wireless system features an OLED display that provides information on level, battery status (for both the receiver and transmitter), mute and channel selection. The unit has the ability to be mounted on a standard camera shoe mount, 3/8'' thread or belt-clip and delivers over 10 hours of operation from just 2 x AA batteries.
- Portable, premium-quality wireless microphone system
- Designed for use with audio/visual professionals, primarily cameramen and reporters
- Includes RX-CAM receiver and TX-XLR transmitter
- Series II, 2.4GHz digital transmission
- Up to 100 metres range*
- OLED display (on receiver)
- One button pairing
- Three level gain control
- AA battery, Sony NP-F (transmitter) or USB powered
- Locking XLR input and headphone output on transmitter
- Two year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode
- Transmission Type: 2.4GHz Fixed Frequency Agile System
- System Dynamic Range: 112dB
- Range (Distance): Up To 100m
- Frequency Range: 35Hz - 22kHz
- Maximum Output Level: 1v Rms (2.8v P-p)
- Max Input Signal Level: 1v Rms (2.8v P-p)
- Max Latency: 4ms
- Power Source 2 x AA Battery / Sony NP-F / Micro USB
- Antenna: Internal
- Input Connection: XLR with Locking Collar / 3.5mm TRS Locking Jack Socket
- Input Impedance: 1 kOhm - XLR / 10 kOhm - 3.5mm
- Dimensions: 120mm x 45mm x 45mm
- Weight: 222g
- Power Source: 2 x AA Battery / Micro USB
- Antenna: Internal
- Input Connection: 3.5mm TRS Locking Jack Socket - Dual Mono
- Input Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Dimensions: 111mm x 65mm x 52mm
- Weight: 190g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.