Rode Stereo VideoMic X for DSLR Cameras
Rode Stereo VideoMic X for DSLR CamerasDetails
The Videomic-X is the perfect addition to your DSLR camera. Now you can capture professional sounding audio at the same time as recording video on your camera. The microphone is extreamly robust which is ideal to endure the riggers of day to day life. The true X-Y capsule configuration provides a fantastically transparent audio signal avoiding RF interference, while the Rycote Shock mount prevents isolation from vibrations
Product Ref: 52313View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Stereo VideoMic X is the ultimate broadcast-grade stereo microphone for on-camera use. Utilising all-metal construction, it is incredibly robust making it ideal for regular professional use, while also providing high levels of resistance to RF interference. The mic features a matched pair of ½? true-condenser capsules, configured in a stacked X-Y configuration, providing a highly-immersive soundscape. Each capsule is supported by the Rycote® Lyre® shock-mounting system, providing isolation from vibration as well as knocks and bumps. Digital switching on the rear of the SVMX allows the user to control the level adjustment (-10dB or +20dB), high-pass filter (0/75/150Hz) and an innovative high-frequency boost (+6dB @ XHz) designed to boost the intelligibility of dialogue. In a first for the VideoMic range, professional-grade balanced outputs are available on the side of the body, in addition to the RF shielded 3.5mm stereo output cable. An outer dome structure provides physical protection for the sensitive capsules, while reducing wind noise in the same manner as RØDE?s RedDot-winning Blimp.
- Acoustically matched true condenser capsules
- Rycote Lyre onboard shock mounting
- Balanced professional XLR output
- Heavy-duty, lightweight aluminium construction
- High Pass Filter
- 9V or Phantom Power (P48 - via miniXLR)
- Level adjustment
- High Frequency Boost
- Includes SC2 TRS cable, pop sheild and wind shield
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rode.com/warranty
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.