Rode VideoMicro Compact On-Camera Microphone
Rode VideoMicro Compact On-Camera MicrophoneDetails
The Rode VideoMicro is an extremely compact microphone designed for smaller cameras and mobile devices. Measuring just 80mm and weighing a mere 42g, the VideoMicro is small enough to take anywhere - providing you with everything you need to capture all of life's most important moments. This high-quality on-camera microphone comes equipped with a Rycote® Lyre® shock mount that isolates the mic from handling noise and a deluxe furry windshield that's perfect for eliminating unwanted noise when recording outside.
Product Ref: 63727View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Rode VideoMicro is the latest addition to Rode's video microphone range, this new addition features a lightweight aluminium body, giving it a high level of RF rejection and is finished with high-grade ceramic anti-glare black coating. This tiny microphone has the ability to be mounted off camera onto a boompole or mic stand and requires no batteries, meaning as soon as you plug it in it's ready to begin capturing incredible audio. The VideoMicro utilises a cardioid pick up pattern, capturing audio from in front of the camera and rejecting sound from the sides, resulting in more natural sounding audio indoors.
- Compact size and lightweight - only 80mm long and 42g
- All-metal microphone body
- No battery required - powered by camera plug-in power
- Rycote® Lyre® shock mount included
- Deluxe furry windshield included
- Cardioid pick up provides a more natural sound indoors
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET Impedance Converter
- Capsule: 0.50'' / 1.27mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Connector: 3.5mm (SC2 Cable Included)
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kOhm Load)
- Sensitivity: -33dB
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 20dB-A
- Weight: 42g
- Dimensions: 21mm x 21mm x 80mm (H x W x D)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.