Rode i-XLR Interface for Apple iOS Devices
Rode i-XLR Interface for Apple iOS DevicesDetails
The Rode i-XLR is a new digital XLR interface designed for Lightning compatible iOS devices. The i-XLR provides reporters, correspondents and audio professionals alike with the ability to quickly and easily capture broadcast quality audio whilst in the field. This innovative interface is designed for use with Rode's new Reporter App; Simply connect the i-XLR to your microphone, plug in the two meter shielded cable into your iOS device and start recording. The i-XLR comes equipped with a convenient recording button for use with the recording app, a headphone monitoring output with level adjustment and a +20dB level boost for use with dynamic microphones.
Product Ref: 63723View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable High Quality Microphone Interface
The Rode i-XLR is designed so you can take it with you anywhere, with its compact size and construction meaning you can fit it in your coat pocket or backpack with ease. Its primary use is for reporters and correspondents to capture high quality recordings of interviews and dialogue. It’s premium-quality components and internal circuitry also make it suited for a range of applications from capturing interviews to found sounds for music production. Simply connect your XLR microphone (primarily Dynamic Microphones) to the XLR connection on the top and you’re ready to go. The i-XLR features an integrated headphone output with independent level control so you can monitor your audio with ease. It also features a three meter shielded cable for added durability as well as enabling you to store your phone in a pocket or bag. Additionally the i-XLR features a +20dB level boost, giving you more than enough gain for optimal intelligibility.
- Portable, high quality microphone interface
- Works with all Smartphones that feature a Lightning connection
- Ideal for reports, correspondents and audio professionals
- Integrated headphone output with adjustable level control
- Three meter shielded cable
- +20dB level boost for high level of clean gain
- Weight: 125g
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 80mm x 33mm x 35mm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.