Roland CUBE Street EX PA Pack
Roland CUBE Street EX PA PackDetails
The new Roland CUBE Street EX PA Pack is the perfect choice in battery-amplification for travelling musicians. Now you can purchase two CUBE Street EX amps, along with a host of valuable accessories at one great price. The CUBE Street EX PA Pack is a complete 100 watt stereo PA solution that offers up to eight inputs and broad sound coverage for expanded performing needs. Accessories include a carrying case, two AC adapters, two mono cables for the Stereo Link function, and an i-CUBE-LINK cable for CUBE JAM.
Product Ref: 71759View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Impressive Performance Equivalent to a Small PA System
Equipped with 50 watts of stereo power, two eight-inch woofers, and two tweeters, the compact CUBE Street EX effortlessly projects your musical performances with clear, dynamic sound. Thanks to unique new power circuitry developed by Roland, you can enjoy clean headroom and quality sound at a level that's impossible with any other battery-powered amp. The output power is adjustable in three levels-Max (50 W), Normal (25 W), and Eco (10 W)- allowing you to conserve battery life in situations where you don't need maximum power. In Eco mode, eight AA Ni-MH batteries will last up to 20 hours! The CUBE Street EX can also be powered with the included AC adapter at gigs where electrical power is readily available.
Multiple Inputs to Support Any Performing Setup
The CUBE Street EX has an on-board mixer with four independent channels, providing ample connectivity options for all kinds performers. Mic/Instrument and Mic/Guitar channels feature XLR/TRS combo jacks to support microphones or devices with 1/4'' outputs, and each channel is outfitted with its own three-band EQ and reverb effect for discrete sound shaping. The mono/stereo Line In channel is equipped with 1/4'' jacks, while the Audio In channel provides a stereo 1/8'' mini jack that also supports i-CUBE LINK. If you fill up all the channels, you can use the rear-panel Aux In jack to connect an additional mono device if needed.
Great Guitar Tones with COSM Amps and Effects
The CUBE Street EX makes it easy for guitarists to plug in and get pro sounds immediately. COSM tones for electric guitar include Lead, Crunch, and Clean, plus an Acoustic Simulator for extra versatility from a single axe. There's also an AC preamp optimised for acoustic/electric guitar and a convenient built-in tuner. Chorus/delay and reverb effects are available as well, and these can be turned on/off with optional footswitches while performing.
Jam and Record with i-CUBE LINK and CUBE JAM
Roland's innovative i-CUBE LINK interface lets you incorporate your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into your performances with the CUBE Street EX. i-CUBE LINK connects to your device's audio jack with the included cable, providing two-way communication with your favourite music apps. Roland's free CUBE JAM app is an ideal partner, allowing you to play along with music tracks from your iTunes library and record the CUBE Street EX's output right back into the app. CUBE JAM also includes a number of useful functions for practice, jamming, and performing, such as independent pitch/speed adjustment and Centre Cancel for minus-one playing and karaoke.
Light and Durable Design
Like all amps in Roland's renowned CUBE series, the CUBE Street EX is built to last. It features a high-strength ABS injection-moulded body that's passed rigorous durability testing, ensuring reliability in all kinds of outdoor performing situations. In addition to being tough, the CUBE Street EX is surprisingly light, making the amp a breeze to carry from gig to gig. The carrying case in the CUBE Street EX PA Pack provides shoulder straps, plus pockets for storing cables, AC adapters, and extra batteries. The case also features a water-resistant covering to protect the amps from moisture while traveling.
- Value-priced package with two CUBE Street EX units, a carrying case, AC adapters, Stereo Link connection cables, and an i-CUBE-LINK cable
- 100 W (50W + 50W) stereo PA system that runs on battery or AC power
- Selectable output power modes to optimise battery life for different performing situations
- Durable, lightweight design for easy transport and setup
- Powerful, full-range sound with dual 8'' woofers and 2'' tweeters in each amplifier
- Eight independent channels (four on each CUBE Street EX) for connecting a variety of mics, instruments and audio devices
- Built-in vocal effects, COSM guitar amps and effects, plus more
- Each amplifier has an angled back for use as a stage monitor and a hole for mounting on an optional ST-A95 speaker stand
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.