Roland DJ-99 DJ Scratch Mixer
Roland DJ-99 DJ Scratch MixerDetails
Product Ref: 79466View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal For Turntablists
The DJ-99 is the ideal choice for any intermediate or professional DJ, perfect for DJs who incorporate a lot of scratching in their live performances. The integrated pro-grade mini innoFader crossfader is perfect for scratching, providing you with a seamless and smooth operation. Each input on the DJ-99 features a 3-band equalizer, which gives you optimal control over your inputs, allowing you to increase or decrease the gain of each frequency band, creating seamless transitions between mixes. Also included is a dedicated DVS output that allows you to use the DJ-99 with DJ software such as Serato or Virtual DJ for added versatility.
The pro-grade mini innoFader™ will glide seamlessly between channels, perfect for a range of scratch techniques from crab scratches to flares and more. The innoFader was developed after years of research into what DJs wanted from a crossfader, offering unparalleled levels of quality and versatility. The innoFader’s stem 8mm fader stem is designed to withstand the most rigorous scratch routines, plus the steel rails ensure the fader responsds to even the lightest touch for a seamless operation.
Designed For 909Day
The Roland DJ-99 is a special edition scratch mixer, designed to celebrate the 33rd anniversary of the now legendary TR-909. The DJ-99 incorporates the same colour design and finish as the TR-909 and is limited to a small run, perfect for avid collectors and fans of the original TR-909.
- Owner's manual
- Power cord
- Extra fader knob: 3 pcs
- Compact DJ Scratch mixer
- 2-Channel configuration
- Pro-grade mini innoFader™ for optimal control when scratching
- 3-band EQ on every input channel
- Special TR-909 style colour and finish
- Dedicated DVS output
SpecificationsNominal Input Level
- CH1, CH2 CD (L, R): -13 dBu
- CH1, CH2 LN (L, R): -17 dBu
- CH1, CH2 PH (L, R): -61 dBu
- CH1, CH2 DVS RETURN (L, R): -13 dBu
- MIC IN: -40 dBu
- CH1, CH2 CD (L, R): 6 Vrms
- CH1, CH2 LN (L, R): 6 Vrms
- CH1, CH2 PH (L, R): 0.04 Vrms
- CH1, CH2 DVS RETURN (L, R): 6 Vrms
- MIC IN: 0.6 Vrms
- OUTPUT MASTER (L, R): +15 dBu
- OUTPUT BOOTH (L, R): +15 dBu
- PHONES: 31 mW
- Phones: 32 ohms
- CH1, CH2 CD, LN, DVS RETURN: 20 Hz--20 kHz (+1/-2 dB)
- MIC IN: 20 Hz--20 kHz (+1/-3 dB)
- CH1, CH2 LN (L, R) --> OUTPUT MASTER: 0.6 mVrms or less
- CH1, CH2 PH (L, R) --> OUTPUT MASTER: 6 mVrms or less
- Trim Level: center, 1 k ohms terminated, MASTER level: max, IHF-A, typ.
- CH1, CH2 CD (L, R): 0.2 or less
- CH1, CH2 LN (L, R): 0.2 or less
- HI: 10 kHz +12 dB-- -12 dB
- MID: 980 Hz +12 dB-- -28 dB
- LOW: 100 Hz +12 dB-- -28 dB
- CH1, CH2 Input selectors
- CH1, CH2 MIC level knobs
- CH1, CH2 TRIM level knobs
- CH1, CH2 Channel EQ knobs HI
- CH1, CH2 Channel EQ knobs MID
- CH1, CH2 Channel EQ knobs LOW
- CH1, CH2 Channel Fader curve adjustment knobs
- CH1, CH2 Channel Fader reverse switches
- CH1, CH2 CUE buttons
- CH1, CH2 Channel Faders
- CH1, CH2 LN/PH selectors
- PFL/MASTER selector
- PHONES level knob
- MASTER level knob
- BOOTH level knob
- Crossfader curve adjustment knob
- Crossfader reverse switch
- Headphones Monitoring selector
- POWER indicator
- PFL/MASTER level meter
- CH1, CH2 Channel Fader reverse indicators
- CH1, CH2 CUE indicators
- Crossfader reverse indicator
- MIC input jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES output jacks: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- CH1, CH2 CD input jacks (L, R): RCA phono type
- CH1, CH2 LN/PH input jacks (L, R): RCA phono type
- CH1, CH2 DVS SEND jacks (L, R): RCA phono type
- CH1, CH2 DVS RETURN jacks (L, R): RCA phono type
- Terminals: CH1, CH2 GND terminals
- MASTER output jacks (L, R): MASTER output jacks (L, R)
- BOOTH output jacks (L, R): RCA phono type
- Power: Power Switch
- Connector: Power Connector
- Other: Fuse Holder
- Power Consumption: 22 W
- Fuse Rating: T315mAL250V (5 x 20 mm)
- Dimensions: 224 (W) x 306 (D) x 104 (H) mm // 8-7/8 (W) x 12-1/16 (D) x 4-1/8 (H) inches
- Weight (Excluding Power Cord): 3.3 kg (7 lbs)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.