Roland M300 32-Channel Live Digital Mixing Console
Roland M300 32-Channel Live Digital Mixing ConsoleDetails
The Roland M-300 V-Mixer combines easy usability with an extensive assortment of features. The M-300 features 32 mixing channels that allow you to accurately edit and refine a number of parameters. The mixer’s digital interface is a useful way to navigate through each channel’s editing options. The channels benefit from 4-band EQ, compression and gate to refine the sound for optimum quality. The M-300’s compact size and user friendly design makes it ideal for mid-sized venues needing a high quality, balanced sound.
Product Ref: 74425View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Small Size, Big Performance
Despite weighing just under 10 kilograms, the M-300 is packed with intuitive features to assist with your mixing. The compact size means it’s easy to transport for gigging bands and events organisers. The quick set up and minimal cables means the M-300 is accessible to all levels of sound technicians. This mixing console defines itself as the solution for venues where space is a virtue.
No matter how many channels you use, the M-300 has the effects required for a reliable mix. The 4 band EQ, gate and compression allows you to distinctively assemble the tracks to your own requirements. The multi-effects processors can add four of eleven effects such as reverb, delay, chorus and phaser. The busses also feature 8 bands of parametric EQ, so you have all you need to achieve a high quality sound.
Ease of use is of paramount importance for the M-300, so Roland has equipped it with LAN and USB ports. These can connect the mixer to your PC and be controlled by the dedicated software. This allows you to upload pre-saved settings directly to your M-300, resulting in a generally easier setup and sound check. The LAN connection allows you to adjust the monitor mixes whilst sat in the audience, or for bands to quickly adjust settings themselves. The slot for a REAC port can record 24-bit audio directly to your PC and saved as WAV files. This is ideal for musicians wanting to record a live set, or for conferences and live speaking to be saved for referencing.
- Width: 470mm
- Depth: 483mm
- Height: 195mm
- Weight: 9.8KG
- Console Input Jacks 1 to 4: XLR-3-31 Type (Balanced with Phantom Power)
- Console Input Jacks 5 to 8: 1/4 Inch Phone Type (Balanced)
- Console Input Jacks 9 to 12: RCA Pin Type
- Console Output Jacks 1 to 4: XLR-3-32 Type (Balanced)
- Phones Jack: Stereo 1/4 Inch Phone Type
- Digital Out Jack: Optical Type
- REAC Port: RJ-45 EtherCon type x 2
- USB Port: Type A x 1, Type B x 1
- MIDI Out/Thru/In Connectors: 5-Pin DIN Type
- Frequency Response
- Console Output Jacks 1 to 8: -2 dB / +0 dB (20k Ohms Load, +4 dBu)
- Phones Jack: -3 dB / +0 dB (40 Ohms Load, 150 mW)
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- Console Output Jacks 1 to 8: 0.05 % (typ., +4 dBu)
- Phones Jack: 0.05 % (typ., 40 Ohms Load, 150 mW)
- Crosstalk at 1kHz
- Console Input Jacks 1 to 4: -80dB (Pad: ON, Input Sens: +4 dBu, typ.)
- Console Input Jacks 5 to 12: -80dB (Input Sens: +4 dBu, typ.)
- Console Output Jacks 1 to 8: -100 dB (typ.)
- Nominal Input Level
- Console Input Jacks 1 to 4 (Pad Off): -65 to -10 dBu
- Console Input Jacks 1 to 4 (Pad On): -45 to +10 dBu
- Console Input Jacks 5 to 12: -28 to +4 dBu
- Input Impedance
- Console Input Jacks 1 to 4: 14 kOhms
- Console Input Jacks 5 to 12: 10 kOhms
- Non Clip Maximum Input Level
- Console Input Jacks 1 to 4 (Pad Off): +8 dBu
- Console Input Jacks 1 to 4 (Pad On): +28 dBu
- Console Input Jacks 5 to 12: +22 dBu
- Output Impedance
- Console Output Jacks 1 to 8: 600 Ohms
- Phones Jack: 100 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- Console Output Jacks 1 to 8: 10 kOhms or Greater
- Phones Jack: 8 Ohms or Greater
- Non Clip Maximum Output Level
- Console Output Jacks 1 to 8: +22 dBu (1 kHz, 10 k Ohms Load)
- Phones Jack: 150 mW + 150 mW (Typ., 1 kHz, 40 ohms load)
- Display: 800 x 480 Dots with Backlight
- Power Supply: AC 115 V, 117 V, 220 V, 230 V, 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 50 Watts
- Residual Noise Level: -88 dBu
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -126dBu
- Nominal Output Level: +4 dBu (Load Impedance of 10 kOhms)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.