Roland M48 Personal Live Mixer
Roland M48 Personal Live MixerDetails
The Roland M-48 Live Mixer is a pioneering solution for personal monitoring. The M-48 allows you to control up to 40 channels within 16 stereo groups, which can equip full bands with a personal monitoring experience. There's a full range of parameters that can be controlled directly from the mixer, so the band can address issues with EQ, panning and more without needing to ask the sound engineer. The M-48 runs from a CAT5e cable for simple connection and minimal wiring across the stage. This live mixer and monitoring system is an ideal solution for frequently gigging artists and large bands. This model also includes a dedicated mounting bracket.
Product Ref: 74423View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The main objective of the M-48 is to allow comfortable usability to performers whilst they’re on the stage. The mixer features LED controls for easy use in low lighting venues. Each parameter and storage bank has a designated area with labelling for the musician or microphone. The single Cat5e cable is easy to set up and prevents the performance space from being cluttered with wires. The built in ambient microphone allows each user to interact without removing headphones for all round convenience.
Included Mounting Plate
For ultimate ease of use, the M-48 can be attached to a microphone stand with the included mounting bracket. This allows performers to enhance and edit the mix without having to leave the microphone, making it more accessible. This reliable bracket can has a simple set of screws that can be attached and dissembled quickly and without issue. The bracket also ensures that your M-48 is safely off the floor and not cluttering the stage.
Professional sound quality and balanced definition is a key feature of the M48. The built in 3 band EQ can be used for optimum crispness and clarity in the mix. The volume and panning controls are useful when using headphones for picking out all aspects of your overall sound. The on board limiter protects your ears from harsh or sudden volume increases, which is a necessity for sound checks and large groups. The sound is completely adjustable by the encoder controls and can be edited quickly for changes in a set.
- Width: 297mm
- Depth: 171mm
- Height: 67mm
- Weight: 1.5KG
- Aux In Input Level: -16dBu
- Aux In Input Impedance: 10 kOhms
- Output Impedance
- Phones Jacks: 10 Ohms
- Line Out L/R Jacks: 600 Ohms
- Line Out Rec L/R Jack: 1 kOhm
- Recommended Load Impedance
- Phones Jacks: 16 Ohms or Greater
- Line Out L/R Jacks: 10 kOhms or Greater
- Line Out Rec L/R Jack: 10 kOhms or Greater
- Non Clip Maximum Output Level
- Phones Jacks: 250 mW + 250 mW
- Line Out L/R Jacks: +12 dBu
- Line Out Rec L/R Jack: +6 dBu
- Number of Input Channels: 43
- Number of Output Channels: 4
- AD/DA Conversion Sample Rate: 96.0kHz or 48.0 kHz or 44.1 kHz
- AD/DA Signal Processing: 24 Bits
- Phones Frequency Response: -4 dB / +0 dB (40 Ohms Load, PHONES ATT max, 150 mW)
- Line Out Frequency Response: -2 dB / +0 dB (20k Ohms Load, -6 dBu)
- Residual Noise Level: -88 dBu
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.