Roland S2416 24x16 Stage Unit
Roland S2416 24x16 Stage UnitDetails
The Roland S-2416 Stage Unit offers high quality sound transfer to live venues. The 24 inputs and 16 analog outputs allow a direct signal to be carried. The S-2416 also features 8 digital inputs and outputs provide quality sound in a simple, easy to achieve format. The two REAC ports allow connection for additional Snakes or as a backup solution. The unit has a clear layout with LED indicators for use in low light, as well as fitting a 4U rack size. The S-2416 is ideal for live venues requiring a high quality sound processing from a versatile, smart unit.
Product Ref: 74429View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Roland Ethernet Audio Communication technology offers professional quality processing to your audio. The 24-bit/ 96kHz processing takes a high quality audio sample and then produces it with crisp clarity. REAC allows the Digital Snake’s signal to be split to a whole number of positions such as monitor, broadcast and recording. The whole processing of all the inputs and outputs can be sent down a single CAT5e cable, which stops excessive wiring and cluttering issues. This model features two connectors so one can be used redundantly as a backup.
High Resolution Sound
The S-2416’s audio quality offers musicians a suitable sound for all live venues. The 24-bit rate and 96kHz sampling rate processes the whole frequency range of your sound, and reproduces it in as crisp and high definition as possible. The internal master clock communicates and organises your digital third party devices. The upgraded microphone preamps are designed for higher resolution sound and a more reliable build. The Digital Snake is resilient to electrical noise and disturbance, resulting in no buzzes or background humming.
A benefit of the S-2416 is its fully expandable connectivity. This is the first Digital Snake model to achieve a cascade connection, allowing you to directly integrate another snake for up to 40 more channels. The mic preamps can be controlled by any V-Mixer, S-4000R unit, or from the downloadable computer software for PC and Mac. This allows each user a full range of adjustable parameters to be accessed and edited with ease. The AES/EBU connectivity has 8 input and output channels for connection directly to an amplifier or speaker, which is suitable for small venues or gigging bands. The large range of expandable features makes the S-2416 a versatile unit.
Inputs and Outputs
The 24 analog inputs and 16 analog outputs offer users full control over a large range of instruments. This number of inputs is easily suitable to cover medium sized bands and concerts. Each input has three indicators to show the phantom supply, levels and clipping, which is ideal for quickly checking the sound in low light venues. The digital connections boost the S-2416’s total to 32 inputs and 24 outputs. Each connection offers a smooth connection that is reliable for consistent gigs and events. The unit is a 4U rack size and benefits from adjustable handles for a solid instalment.
- Width: 482mm
- Height: 177mm
- Depth: 348mm
- Weight: 9.7KG
- Inputs: 32
- Outputs: 24
- ADDA Sample Rate: 96.0 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- ADDA Signal Processing: 24-Bit
- Frequency Response: -2 dB / +0 dB (@ +4 dBu, 10 Hz to 40 kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion and Noise: 0.07%
- Dynamic Range: 110dB
- Nominal Input Level (Pad Off): -65 to -10dBu
- Nominal Input Level (Pad On): -45 to 10dBu
- Non Clip Maximum Input Level: +28dBu
- Input Impedance: 7kOhms
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhms or Greater
- Residual Noise Level: -84dBu
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -128dB
- Indicators: Power Indicator x 1, REAC Indicator x 1, Remote Indicator x 1, Mute All Outputs Indicator x 1
- Network Latency: 375 Microseconds when using REAC
- Power Consumption: 62 Watts
- Phantom Power: 48V/14mA
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, Owner's Manual, Rubber Foot x 4
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.