Roland TT-99 Direct Drive Turntable
Roland TT-99 Direct Drive TurntableDetails
Product Ref: 79465View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Roland TT-99 features a direct-drive motor system for optimal performance value, allowing you to easily scratch and mix between records without the lag associated with belt-drive turntables. This allows you to execute sharp mixes and transitions with ease, perfect for intermediate and professional DJs alike. The stable torque ensures your records will never slip out of time, and touching the turntable platter gives you an immediate effect. The 3-speed configuration ensures you can play every vinyl size available including 12-inch, 7-inch and more. It also gives you more reign over what BPM’s you can mix, some turntables can be restricting when it comes to mixing varied BPMs, whereas the TT-99 gives you a wide range to mix with ease. Additionally the TT-99 features a die-cast aluminium platter with a range of accessories including a dust cover, 45 RPM adaptor, counterweight, RCA/GND cable and more.
Designed For 909Day
The Roland TT-99 is a special edition turntable to celebrate 909Day – the 33rd anniversary of the now legendary TR-909 synth module. This highly limited run includes a special edition slipmat as well as a special edition finish, featuring the same colours and design as the TR-909. This limited run will be available for only a short time, designed for the Roland enthusiasts and collectors out there, while still retaining its functioning as a premium-quality direct drive turntable.
Integrated Phono Equalizer
One of the most unique features of the TT-99 is the built-in phono equalizer. The phono equaliser acts as a phono preamp which helps to retain signal quality throughout, improving overall audio quality and performance. The built-in phono equalizer also makes the TT-99 easy to set up, as well as being compatible with any amplifier or receiver, even without a dedicated phono input.
- Owner's manual
- 45 RPM Adaptor
- Dust cover
- Turntable platter
- Specialised TR-909 style slipmat
- RCA/GND Cable
- Special edition (highly limited run) direct drive turntable
- Complete with a special TR-909 coloured slipmat
- Built-in phono equalizer
- Stable torque
- 3-Speed, direct-drive configuration
- Die-cast aluminium platter
- Motor: Brushless DC motor
- Driving Method: Direct drive
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminium
- Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM
- Wow and Flutter: 0.15 or less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB or more (DIN-B)
- Starting Torque: 1 kgf.cm or more
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Starting Time: 1 sec. or less
- Braking Time: 1 sec. or less
- Pitch Controls: +/- 10
- Type: Static balanced S-shaped tonearm
- Effective Arm Length:230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking Error Angle: 3 degrees or less
- Tracking Force Adjustment Range: 0 -- 4 g
- Applicable Cartridge Weight: 3.5 -- 8.5 g
- Anti-Skating Range: 0 -- 7 g
- Connectors: Output jacks (L, R): RCA phono type GND terminal
- Power Consumption: 11 W
- Dimensions: 450 (W) x 350 (D) x 150 (H) mm (17-3/4 (W) x 13-13/16 (D) x 5-15/16 (H) inches)
- Weight: 9.8 kg (21 lbs)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.