Roland V40HD Multi-Format Video Switcher
Roland V40HD Multi-Format Video SwitcherDetails
The Roland V-40HD Live Video Switcher allows you to control and edit your videos whilst on the road. The lightweight, compact design is easy to travel with and uses minimal space on a mixing desk. Despite its small scale, the V-40HD host a diverse range of tools that allow you to customise settings for each independent source. The easy to use controls and LED backlit indicators mean the switcher can be utilised by anyone, which is suitable for corporation events and gigging acts. The V-40HD is ideal for video mixing in a variety of venues and settings.
Product Ref: 74432View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
User Friendly Controls
The user friendliness of the V-40HD is due to the simple, practical controls. The ingenious T-bar allows you to affect a whole range of effects and parameters ergonomically, which is ideal for broadcast editing and instinctive mixing. The transitional effect is set with the aid of a digital screen for a more accurate gauge. The controls allow a seamless integration with any Roland mixer for as an expansion to the overall usability. The controls are backlit for easy use in low light venues.
One of the V-40HD’s biggest qualities is its compatibility with an extensive range of devices. The system supports a range of HDMI cameras, computers, video games and Blu-Ray formats for a seamless integration and transition between multiple arrangements. The V-40HD processes information with a 4:4:4 ratio, allowing the video signals to be captured at twice the rate of conventional HD. The 4:2:2 output means that the quality of your images will be vivid and clear. The HDCP integration allows users to switch commercial digital video sources, such as Blu-Ray or games consoles, without copyright issues. This is a necessity for video streams and commentaries.
The V-40HD’s number of inputs and outputs is ideal for a range of applications. HDMI, RGB and Composite each have four inputs, which is a comfortable amount for most intermediate users. The three output systems are suitable for channelling information to projectors, displays, computers and more. The audio embedding feature synchronises the analog audio input with a HDMI output, making it ideal for broadcasting live interviews and events.
- Width: 317mm
- Height: 108mm
- Depth: 266mm
- Weight: 3.4KG
- Input Jacks
- HDMI Type A: 4
- RGB/Component DB-15: 4
- BNC Composite Type: 4
- TRS Phone Type: 1
- Output Jacks
- HDMI Type A: 2
- RGB/Component DB-15: 2
- BNC Composite Type: 1
- Other Jacks
- Tally HD DB-15: 1
- MIDI 5 Pin: 2
- RS-232C: 1
- USB Type A: 1
- HDMI: 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p, 640 x 480/60 Hz, 800 x 600/60 Hz, 1024 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 1024/60 Hz, 1366 x 768/60 Hz, 1400 x 1050/60 Hz, 1600 x 1200/60 Hz, 1920 x 1080/60 Hz, 1920 x 1200/60 Hz
- HDMI Audio: Linear PCM, 24 bits/48 kHz, 2ch
- RGB Components: 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p640 x 480/60 Hz, 800 x 600/60 Hz, 1024 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 1024/60 Hz, 1366 x 768/60 Hz, 1400 x 1050/60 Hz, 1600 x 1200/60 Hz, 1920 x 1080/60 Hz, 1920 x 1200/60 Hz
- Composite: NTSC, PAL
- HDMI Video: 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p640 x 480/60 Hz, 800 x 600/60 Hz, 1024 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 1024/60 Hz, 1366 x 768/60 Hz, 1400 x 1050/60 Hz, 1600 x 1200/60 Hz, 1920 x 1200/60 Hz
- HDMI Audio: Linear PCM, 24 bits/48 kHz, 2ch
- RGB/Components: 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p640 x 480/60 Hz, 800 x 600/60 Hz, 1024 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 1024/60 Hz, 1366 x 768/60 Hz, 1400 x 1050/60 Hz, 1600 x 1200/60 Hz, 1920 x 1200/60 Hz
- Composite: NTSC, PAL
- Preview: 1920 x 1080/60 Hz
- RGB/Component Level: 0.7Vp-p
- RGB/Component Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Composite Luminance Level: 1.0Vp-p
- Composite NTSC Level: 0.286Vp-p
- Composite PAL Level: 0.3Vp-p
- Composite Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Nominal Input Level: +4dBu
- Maximum Input Level: 22dBu
- Analog Impedance: 15kOhms
- Transition: Mix, Cut, Wipe (9 Patterns)
- Composition: Picture in Picture
- Fade: Output Fade
- Audio Delay: 0.0-12.0 Frames
- Display: 7 Segments, 3 Characters
- Power Supply: DC 12 V (AC Adaptor)
- Current Draw: 2.6A
- Included Accessories: AC Adaptor, Power Cord, RCA-BNC Conversion Plug x 4, Owner's Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.