Roland V800HD Video Switcher
Roland V800HD Video SwitcherDetails
The Roland V-800HD Video Switcher offers each user full control over their audio or video. The switcher has a full range multi-interface, allowing connection for a full range of formats that don't require input matching. The 4:4:4 internal processing has high quality RGB signals with exceptional detail even on large screens. The lightweight, portable design makes it ideal for taking on the road for editing and mixing uses. The multi-view output allows you to send different information to multiple monitor screens for ease of use. The V-800HD is ideal for touring events and filmmakers requiring advanced editing functions in a compact unit.
Product Ref: 74433View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
User Friendly Controls
The V-800HD achieves optimum user friendliness due to its simple, practical controls. The ingenious T-bar allows you to affect a whole range of effects and parameters ergonomically, which is ideal for broadcast editing and instinctive mixing. The PGM and PST have assigned buttons to show the input status in an easily readable format. The memory bank has settings that are easy to save and recall, which is ideal for mixing live sequences. The controls allow a seamless integration with any Roland mixer for as an expansion to the overall usability. The controls are backlit for easy use in low light venues.
One of the V-800HD’s biggest qualities is its compatibility with an extensive range of devices. The system supports a range of HDMI cameras, computers, video games and Blu-Ray formats for a seamless integration and transition between multiple arrangements. The V-800HD processes information with a 4:4:4 ratio, allowing the video signals to be captured at twice the rate of conventional HD. The 4:2:2 output means that the quality of your images will be vivid and clear. The HDCP integration allows users to switch commercial digital video sources, such as Blu-Ray or games consoles, without copyright issues. This is a necessity for video streams and commentaries.
Wealth of Inputs
Designed for convenience, the V-800HD benefits from a number of features to make each input as user-friendly as possible. Each input has a specific quality scaler that will automatically correct the footage to fit your chosen parameters. The eight mixing channels are compatible with 3G/HD/SD-SDI, DVI-A/DVI-D/HDMI, RGB, component and composite formats for control over a range of footage sources. The extra two channels are designated fro still images to be displayed by a USB stick. The V-800HD has easily enough assignable inputs and channels to suit advancing video mixing engineers.
The number of editable parameters and effects hosted by the V-800HD is enough for even professional video mixers. The key compositing engines allow you to edit essential parts of the videos including phase range, chroma density and HSV colour to space parameters. The Multi Zoom feature can zoom into any video position, giving the impression that multiple cameras are connected to one image. The subtle background edits made by the V-800HD combine to make your series of clips as smoothly transitional and professional as possible.
- Width: 482mm
- Height: 226mm
- Depth: 275mm
- Weight: 5.5KG
- Input Jacks
- SDI BNC Type: 4
- DVI-I/HDMI Type: 4
- Analog Video HD: 4
- Analog Video SD: 4
- TRS Phone Type: 1
- Output Jacks
- SDI BNC Type: 2
- DVI-I/HDMI Type: 2
- Analog Video HD: 4
- Analog Video SD: 1
- Analog RGB: 1
- Other Jacks
- Tally D Sub 15 Type: 2
- Reference: BNC Type
- MIDI: In, Out/Thru
- USB Type A: 1
- Video: 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p
- PC: 640 x 480/60Hz, 800 x 600/60Hz, 1024 x 768/60Hz, 1280 x 768/60Hz, 1280 x 1024/60Hz, 1366 x 768/60Hz, 1400 x 1050/60Hz, 1600 x 1200/60Hz, 1920x1080/60 Hz, 1920 x 1200/60Hz
- Still Image: Bitmap 19200 x 1200px Maximum
- Composite Level: 1.0Vp-p
- Composite Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Analog HD/RGB Level: 0.7Vp-p
- Analog HD/RGB Impedance: 0.286Vp-p
- Transition: Mix, Cut, Wipe (9 Patterns)
- Composition: PinP, DSK, Chroma Key, Luminance Key, External Key
- Output: Fade, Freeze
- Power Supply: DC 12 V (AC Adaptor)
- Power Consumption: 75 Watts
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, Rack Mount Angle x 2, Input Template, Owner’s Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.