Roland VR50HD Multi-Format AV Mixer
Roland VR50HD Multi-Format AV MixerDetails
The Roland VR-50HD AV Mixer has all you need to control sound and video in a compact, road-worthy unit. This 12 channel mixer has on board controls such as reverb, levels and gain to output a balanced overall sound. The 7 inch LCD touch screen can display up to seven picture sources for live monitoring. The video controls include transitions, keyer levels and more straight from the system. Recording is smooth and reliable due to the dedicated PC and Mac software. The VR-50HD mixer is ideal for video engineers wanting full control from one device.
Product Ref: 74440View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Instant, Consistent Quality
The VR-50HD keeps your entire set of used scalers consistent and organised. The mixer registers the different sizes and resolutions of your input devices and seamlessly matches them to your desired requirements. This is ideal for quickly creating consistent videos at live venues. The HDCP copyright integration allows you to edit and use commercial video from Blu-Ray discs or video games, which is a necessity for live feeds and commentaries involving those formats.
The 7 inch touch display is ideal for all users of the VR-50HD mixer. The display can show seven individual views comprising of up to four image displays. The touch panel has a storage of editing parameters and features that are ideal for quickly enhancing your live footage. The display is 800 x 480 dots with LCD graphics for a high resolution that can be easily seen whilst at indoor and outdoor events. The VR-50HD’s screen rids the need for the extra equipment and cables for monitors.
The 12 channel audio mixer has everything you need to match an engaging video with focused sound. The mixer is capable of handling audio from four microphones, cameras, computers or DVD players. Built with convenience in mind, the VR-50HD has an ‘audio follow’ feature which automatically switches the audio between the video sources automatically. The on-board delay, reverb and equaliser keeps your audio as clear and attentive as required for conferences, public speaking and gigs.
With an ever-increasing range of products to record and store video, the VR-50HD has extensive compatibility features available. The USHB3.0 output connects directly to a computer, enabling instant web streaming. The HDMI output records any HD equipment for high quality footage. The 12 video and audio inputs feature XLR, TRS, RCA, SDI and HDMI inputs for connecting a huge range of products. The mixer can perform at 1080p signals, and is powerful enough to easily accommodate a variety of inputs at any one time.
Video Capture for VR
The available software for the VR-50HD makes it easier than ever to save your developed work. The software can be downloaded for your PC or Mac, and connects to the mixer via USB for a simple set up. The software can store your recorded video and audio live for saving live gigs, conferences or party events. The software features a number of editable parameters to enhance your pieces. This is an ideal addition to mixers wanting a record of their work.
- Width: 434mm
- Height: 149mm
- Depth: 306mm
- Weight: 5.3KG
- RGB Processing: 4:4:4, 10-Bit
- Y/Pb/Pr Processing: 4:2:2, 10-Bit
- Input Connectors
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Inputs: 4
- Analog RGB/HD: 2
- Analog SD Video: 2
- Output Connectors
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Outputs: 2
- HDMI Type A: 3
- Analog RGB/HD: 2
- Composite: 1.0Vp-p
- Analog RGB: 0.7Vp-p
- Analog HD: 1.0Vp-p
- Composite: 75 Ohms
- Analog RGB: 75 Ohms
- Analog HD: 75 Ohms
- SDI Video Formats: 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p
- HDMI Video Formats: 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p 1024×768/60Hz, 1280×720/60Hz, 1280×800/60Hz, 1280×1024/60Hz, 1400×1050/60Hz, 1920x1080/60Hz
- HDMI MultiView Format: 1080/59.94p
- Component Formats: 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p
- RGB Formats: 1024×768/60Hz, 1280×720/60Hz, 1280×800/60Hz, 1280×1024/60Hz, 1400×1050/60Hz, 1920x1080/60Hz
- Composite Format: NTSC, PAL
- USB-Video: 480/29.97p, 576/25p, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/29.97p, 720/25p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/29.97p, 1080/25p, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p
- Still Image: Windows, Bitmap
- Sample Rate Processing: 24-Bit/48kHz
- Input Connectors
- 1 to 4 Jacks: XLR/TRS
- 5 to 8 Jacks: RCA Phono
- 9 to 12 Jacks: TRS Jacks
- Output Connectors
- XLR Output Jacks: L,R
- RCA Output Jacks: L,R
- Phones Jacks: 1/4 Inch Phone Type, Stereo Miniature Jack
- Audio Formats
- SDI Format: Linear PCM, 24bit, 48kHz, 2ch
- HDMI Format: Linear PCM, 24bit, 48kHz, 2ch
- USB-Audio Format: Linear PCM, 16bit, 48kHz, 2ch
- Signal Levels
- XLR/TRS Input Level: -68dBu
- XLR/TRS Maximum Output Level: 22dBu
- RCA Phono Input Level: -10dBu
- RCA Phono Maximum Output Level: 8dBu
- TRS Input Level: 4dBu
- TRS Maximum Output Level: 22dBu
- XLR Impedance: 4kOhms Input, 600 Ohms Output
- RCA Impedance: 11kOhms Input, 1kOhms Output
- TRS Impedance: 98kOhms Input, 600 Ohms Output
- Display: 7 Inch, Touchscreen
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 Dots
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor DC 24V Secondary AC Adaptor DC 9 V to 16 V
- Current Draw: 2.5 A
- Included Accessories: AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Owner's Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.