SKB 20'' Deep 14U Roto Shockmount Rack Case
SKB 20'' Deep 14U Roto Shockmount Rack CaseDetails
Product Ref: 71058View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Durable Rack Unit Case
This highly-durable roto moulded case is designed to house a range of rack units whilst ensuring the equipment is safe and secure while on the move. The case itself is roto moulded for strength, featuring moulded-in handle for secure transportation and comfort. The case is shock resistant with adjustable elastomer shock absorbers allowing you to customise your case to your gear. The internal frame of the case is mounted on the absorbers featured on all eight corners, providing optimal durability for your equipment. There is also space around the internal frame that provides a natural air flow, which is paramount for delicate equipment. The interior features threaded steel rails located on the front and the back of the case that holds your rack equipment securely while transporting and in use. With its highly durable construction and lightweight design, this case is ideal for any musician or sound engineer on the move.
- Threaded steel rails
- Rear rails
- Shock resistant
- Optional caster kit
- Roto moulded for strength
- Adjustable elastomer shock absorbers
- Moulded-in handles provide secure grasping points
- Interlocking X-pattern for solid stackability
- Front and rear full size lids
- Recessed latches
- Shock absorbing feet
- Interior Width: 48.26 cm
- Interior Height: 62.23 cm
- Exterior Depth: 73.66 cm
- Exterior Width: 70.82 cm
- Exterior Height: 83.82 cm
- Rack Space Units Total: 14
- Rack Depth Rail to Rail: 50.80 cm
- Rack Depth Front Rail to Back Lid: 62.23 cm
- Lid Depth: 8.26 cm
- Shipping Weight: 33.11 kg
- Product Weight: 31.09 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.