SKB 28'' Deep 8U Roto Moulded Shock Rack Case
SKB 28'' Deep 8U Roto Moulded Shock Rack CaseDetails
Product Ref: 70993View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Patented Compound Hinge System
This roto-moulded rack case provides a number of design aspects that result in ultra-strength durability and easy access to your equipment. One of the most unique features of this case is the patented compound hinge system. This system allows the lid to swing out to the side, and lie flat against the main body of the case, providing quick and easy access to your equipment. The lid of the case can also be easily removed and installed back within seconds for added versatility.
Adjustable Rail Conversion System (ARCS)
Another unique features of this rack case is the patented ARCS system. This technology gives the user the ability to adjust the rack width up to 0.5 inches on each side. This allows you to accommodate larger equipment such as computer serves that utilise the ''Versa-rail'' or ''Rapid-rail'' pull-out systems.
The unique double wall structure adds to the cases structural integrity, providing maximum durability for your equipment. The walls are incredibly stiff toward the intersection of the case, giving this shock rack mil-spec sealing characteristics resulting in fewer latches than most other rack cases. This provides you the ability to deploy the case in an up-right configuration - even when stacked with others. The front to rear rail is 28'' with each lid measuring 4'' deep making it ideal for housing a range of equipment, from rack units to computer serves. The exterior features gasketed doors with a pressure relief valve making it water resistant, plus built-in wheels for ease of transportation. The case also features adjustable elastomer shock absorbers, making the case impact-resistant for added durability.
- Includes Adjustable Rail Conversion System (ARCS)
- Patented compound hinged doors
- Threaded steel rails
- Rear rails
- Built-in wheels
- Shock and water resistant
- Gasketed doors
- Pressure relief valve
- Stainless steel key-lockable field replaceable latches
- Removable 4.5" casters
- Stacks securely with the wheels on or off
- Recessed latches
- Adjustable elastomer shock absorbers
- Provisions to add additional shocks
- Roto moulded for strength
- Interior Width: 48.26 cm
- Interior Height: 35.56 cm
- Exterior Depth: 106.68 cm
- Exterior Width: 67.95 cm
- Exterior Height: 59.69 cm
- Rack Space Units Total: 8
- Rack Depth Rail To Rail: 74.30 cm
- Rack Depth Front Rail To Back Lid: 85.73 cm
- Lid Depth: 11.43 cm
- Shipping Weight: 39.92 kg
- Product Weight: 35.45 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.