SKB 2U Roto Rack
SKB 2U Roto RackDetails
Product Ref: 63113View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Highly Durable Rack Case
The SKB 2U Roto Rack is the ideal companion for any live sound professional, perfect for housing a range of outboard gear from compressors to signal processors and more. The case itself is constructed from rotationally moulded polyethylene for maximum strength and protection. This heavy-duty design ensures your equipment is kept safe and secure at all times and resistant to impact damage. The unique design of the SKB Roto Rack makes it easy to interlock thanks to its integrated stacking ribs. The front and rear panels of the case can also be removed for quick and easy access to your equipment. The exterior of the case features recessed latches, front and rear gasketed covers and heavy-duty flushmount handles allowing you to transport your equipment with ease.
- Roto-moulded for strength and durability
- Front and rear gasketed covers
- Interlocking stacking ribs
- Size bar cover design
- Recessed latches
- Heavy-duty flushmount handles
- Rackmount hardware included for secure mounting front or rear
- Type: Rack / Case
- Interior Width: 48.26 cm
- Interior Height: 8.89 cm
- Exterior Depth: 60.96 cm
- Exterior Width: 59.90 cm
- Exterior Height: 15.75 cm
- Rack Space Units (Total): 2
- Rack Depth (Rail to Rail): 44.70 cm
- Product Weight: 4.9 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.