SKB 3U Shock Rack 30" Deep, Black
SKB 3U Shock Rack 30" Deep, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 69799View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This ultra-durable transport case is the ideal solution for transporting your precious electronic equipment, ensuring its safe and secure at all times. The case itself is constructed from LMDP (linear medium density polyethylene plastic) that meets or exceeds MIL-STD 810G standards. MIL-STD 810G is a test method for determining whether a construction is durable and secure enough to be labelled as military-grade, this ensures maximum protection for your equipment. The case also features 8 elastomeric shock absorbers with a payload range of 16-68 kg (40-150 pounds), this means its highly-resistant to impact shock and other damage. The shell of the case is a rugged moto-moulded shell ensuring maximum strength and impact resistance. The case comes with a 2'' deep front lid and a 5'' deep rear lid to house rack gear that is longer than 30'' for optimal versatility. In addition it features moulded-in stacking rib and lugs plus an automatic pressure relief valve along with the gasket sealed lids making it waterproof and airtight. The shock racks are available in a range of different measurements from 24''or 30'' deep from rail to rail with a standard 19” rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C specification and feature square-hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm International standard cage nuts which are supplied with the cases.
- Meets or Exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- Standard payload range 40 to 150 lbs
- Standard 19'' Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard Rack depth 30'' rail to rail
- Square hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts
- 2'' front lid, and 5'' rear lid with edge casters standard, other options available
- SKB's Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Moulded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases
- Black powder coated stainless steel hardware (standard) which are recessed for protection
- 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangars (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)
- Interior Length: 92.71 cm
- Interior Width: 48.26 cm
- Interior Depth: 13.97 cm
- Exterior Length: 114.38 cm
- Exterior Width: 73.15 cm
- Exterior Depth: 30.02 cm
- Rack Space Units Total: 3
- Rack Depth Rail to Rail: 76.20 cm
- Rack Depth Front Rail to Back Lid: 87.63 cm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.