SKB 4U Roto Rolling Rack Case
SKB 4U Roto Rolling Rack CaseDetails
Product Ref: 44830View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Highly Durable Rolling Rack Case
The SKB 4U Roto Rolling Rack Case is the ideal choice for any music professional on the move, allowing you to house your outboard gear in a secure and durable case that is easy to maneuver. The case itself is constructed from high impact LLDPE Polethylene for maximum strength and protection. The case features industrial grade steel threaded rack rails with full access to the rear lids with the rear rack rails included to enhance load capacity. The design of the case makes it perfect for a range of outboard gear from power amplifiers and compressor to signal processors and more. The exterior of the case features a telescoping cushion grip rubber over-moulded pull handle with built-in wheels under the case, allowing you to transport your equipment with ease. Additionally the case features TSA recognised and accepted locks and latches, perfect for the travelling sound engineer.
- TSA latches
- Threaded steel rails
- Rear rails are included
- Built-in wheels
- Rear access door
- Interior Width: 48.26 cm
- Interior Height: 17.78 cm
- Exterior Depth: 62.23 cm
- Exterior Width: 60.96 cm
- Exterior Height: 27.31 cm
- Rack Space Units Total: 4
- Rack Depth Rail to Rail: 48.26 cm
- Rack Depth Front Rail to Back Lid: 50.48 cm
- Lid Depth: 2.86 cm
- Product Weight: 7.82 kg
- Shipping Weight: 9.53 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.