SKB ATA Regular Stand Case
SKB ATA Regular Stand CaseDetails
Product Ref: 6443View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Durable Transport Case
This hard-shell case is constructed from highly durable polyethylene for maximum protection and strength. Designed to house equipment and accessories, this case will accommodate mic stands, drum hardware, cables and more. The TSA recognised and accepted locking latch system ensures your equipment is kept safe and secure at all times while travelling, allowing TSA agents to check your luggage without having to force open your case. The case is also certified ATA rated specifications 300, category 1, which is the highest standard for airline containers. The exterior of the case features built-in wheels, cushioned injection moulded handles and oversized protective bumpers for optimal protection and ease of transportation. With its durable design aspects and TSA accepted locks, this case is the ideal choice for any musician on the move.
- Latches, handles and wheels are field replaceable
- Sturdy built-in wheels
- TSA recognised and accepted locking latches
- Cushion rubber over-moulded handles
- Vacuum-formed polyethylene hard-shell
- Oversized protective bumpers
- Interior Length: 122.24 cm
- Interior Width: 28.58 cm
- Interior Depth: 27.94 cm
- Carton Length: 127.00 cm
- Carton Width: 35.56 cm
- Carton Depth: 35.56 cm
- Shipping Weight: 8.39 kg
- Product Weight: 6.94 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.