SKB Low Profile ATA Case (5216W)
SKB Low Profile ATA Case (5216W)Details
Product Ref: 74401View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Highly-Durable Transport Case
The SKB Low Profile ATA Case is the perfect case for anyone looking to protect their equipment against even the most harshest of abuse. The case is constructed from heavy duty polyethylene featuring moulded-in protective bumpers for maximum durability. The convenient built-in wheels and pull handle means you can transport your equipment with ease, whilst the cases design ensures the case will stack securely with others. The comfortable, spring loaded side handles give you another way of handling your case, ideal for taking the case along short distances quickly. The gasketed 'L' valance ensures your equipment is safe and secure at all times. Additionally the case features TSA recgonised and accepted locks. These TSA trigger release latching system allows TSA agents to inspect your container who can then re-lock your case for added security. With its highly durable construction and convenient features, the SKB Low Profile ATA Case is ideal for storing and transporting your valuable equipment.
- Convenient wheels and pull handle
- Gasketed heavy-duty "L" valance ensures secure closing
- Resistant to UV solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage
- Moulded-in protective bumpers
- Comfortable, spring loaded side handles
- Cases stack securely and accommodate padlocks
- TSA Recgonised and accepted locks
- Interior Length: 132.72 cm
- Interior Width: 41.91 cm
- Interior Depth: 15.24 cm
- Exterior Length: 139.70 cm
- Exterior Width: 49.21 cm
- Exterior Depth: 20.96 cm
- Carton Length: 139.70 cm
- Carton Width: 49.21 cm
- Carton Depth: 20.96 cm
- Lid Depth: 7.62 cm
- Base Depth: 7.62 cm
- Product Weight: 9.68 kg
- Shipping Weight: 11.34 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.