SKB Low Profile ATA Case (6019W)
SKB Low Profile ATA Case (6019W)Details
Product Ref: 74405View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Highly-Durable Transport Case
The SKB Low Profile ATA Case is the perfect case for anyone looking to protect their equipment against even the most harshest of abuse. The case is constructed from heavy duty polyethylene featuring moulded-in protective bumpers for maximum durability. The convenient built-in wheels and pull handle means you can transport your equipment with ease, whilst the case's design ensures the case will stack securely. The comfortable, spring loaded side handles give you another way of handling your case, ideal for taking the case along short distances quickly. The heavy-duty gasketed 'L' valance ensures your equipment is safe and secure at all times. Additionally the case features TSA recgonised and accepted locks. These TSA trigger release latching system allows TSA agents to inspect your container who can then re-lock your case for added security. With its highly durable construction and convenient features, the SKB Low Profile ATA Case is ideal for storing and transporting your valuable equipment.
- Convenient wheels and pull handle
- Gasketed heavy-duty "L" valance ensures secure closing
- Resistant to UV solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage
- Moulded-in protective bumpers
- Comfortable, spring loaded side handles
- Cases stack securely and accommodate padlocks
- TSA Recgonised and accepted locks
- Interior Length: 153.04 cm
- Interior Width: 48.90 cm
- Interior Depth: 15.24 cm
- Exterior Length: 158.75 cm
- Exterior Width: 55.25 cm
- Exterior Depth: 21.91 cm
- Carton Length: 158.75 cm
- Carton Width: 55.25 cm
- Carton Depth: 21.91 cm
- Lid Depth: 7.62 cm
- Base Depth: 7.62 cm
- Product Weight: 13.27 kg
- Shipping Weight: 14.97 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.