SKB Luggage Style Transport Case (2218-01)
SKB Luggage Style Transport Case (2218-01)Details
Product Ref: 74783View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ultra-Durable Transport Case
The SKB Luggage Style Transport Case is part of the LS series of cases from SKB. These cases can withstand temperatures up to 85° C and are also impact resistant. The case itself is constructed from vacuum formed ultra high molecular weight polyethylene for maximum strength and durability. The exterior of the case is designed to look like that of a luggage case, with its 'faux leather' like design and convenient carry handle. The polyethylene construction makes the case resistant to a range of substances from solvents and acids to oils. Additionally, the exterior features locking latches to keep your equipment safe and secure at all times. With its highly durable construction and useful design, the Luggage Style Transport Case is perfect for taking your musical equipment on the road with you.
- Constructed from highly-durable vacuum formed ultra high molecular weight polyethylene
- Exterior features locking latches
- Lightweight and durable
- Ideal for a range of equipment
- Luggage style design
- Convenient carry handle
- Resistant to oils, solvents, fuels and acids.
- Can withstand temperatures from 62° C to 85° C
- Interior Length: 55.88 cm
- Interior Width: 45.72 cm
- Interior Depth: 20.32 cm
- Exterior Length: 58.10 cm
- Exterior Width: 49.53 cm
- Exterior Depth: 22.23 cm
- Lid Depth: 8.89 cm
- Base Depth: 11.43 cm
- Product Weight: 4.08 kg
- Shipping Weight: 5.44 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.