SKB MR Series Pull Handle Case (1812)
SKB MR Series Pull Handle Case (1812)Details
Product Ref: 74419View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable Transport Case
This highly-durable case from SKB's MR Series features a range of quality components and design aspects that result in a high-strength, portable transport case. The case itself is ATA rated and constructed from high-density polyethylene for maximum strength and durability. The moulded-in bumpers also add to its strength, defending the case from impact damage. The roller-blade style wheels and pull-out handle make it perfect for transporting your equipment whilst ensuring it's safe and secure at all times. The telescoping, retractable pull out handle makes transporting your case easy, with its 'suitcase style' design providing comfort as well as adding to its portable design. With its highly durable construction plus its built-in wheels and pull out handle; the MR Series cases are perfect for transport a range of musical equipment.
- Telescoping, retractable pull handle
- Moulded in bumpers
- "Roller-blade" style wheels
- ATA Rated
- High-density polyethylene construction
- Impact resistant design
- Interior Length: 46.67 cm
- Interior Width: 30.80 cm
- Interior Depth: 19.37 cm
- Exterior Length: 52.07 cm
- Exterior Width: 35.24 cm
- Exterior Depth: 35.24 cm
- Lid Depth: 23.18 cm
- Base Depth: 13.97 cm
- Product Weight: 5.03 kg
- Shipping Weight: 5.44 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.