SKB Maximum Protection Case (1616)
SKB Maximum Protection Case (1616)Details
Product Ref: 74842View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Maximum Protection For Your Equipment
The SKB Maximum Protection Case is a transport case designed for musical equipment, constructed from high-density polyethylene for maximum durability. This ATA rated case is perfect for taking your precious musical equipment on the move, providing maximum protection. The gasketed, heavy-duty 'L' style valance ensures the case stays closed and secure while transporting your case. The case is also resistant to UV, solvents, fungus, corrosion and impact damage, ensuring it can withstand the rigors of extended use. The moulded-in protective bumpers also help to improve the cases stability, adding to its strength and durability. Additionally the case features a heavy-duty twist latch system and convenient spring loaded side handles. The cases design means it will also stack securely and can accommodate custom padlocks.
- Constructed from heavy-duty polyethylene
- ATA rated
- Lightweight and durable
- Gasketed, heavy-duty "L" valance ensures secure close
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage
- Moulded-in protective bumpers
- Heavy-duty twist latch system
- Comfortable, spring loaded side handles
- Cases stack securely and accommodate padlocks
- Interior Length: 40.64 cm
- Interior Width: 40.64 cm
- Interior Depth: 33.02 cm
- Exterior Length: 49.69 cm
- Exterior Width: 49.69 cm
- Exterior Depth: 37.15 cm
- Lid Depth: 12.70 cm
- Base Depth: 20.32 cm
- Product Weight: 4.94 kg
- Shipping Weight: 5.90 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.