SKB R Series 4024-24 Waterproof Case (With Layered Foam)
SKB R Series 4024-24 Waterproof Case (With Layered Foam)Details
Product Ref: 74148View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This highly-durable transport case has been designed to provide unparalleled protection for your equipment with the case constructed from military-grade LLDP polyethylene impact resistant material that meets or excels MIL-STD 810 and MIL-C-4150J specifications (military tests for measuring durability and strength). The case is roto-moulded for maximum strength and durability as well as being waterproof, meaning it can withstand the rigors of extensive use in the most extreme environments. The case is also airtight with special pressure relief/breather valves ensuring there is a constant airflow within the case. The interior of the case features layered cubed foam which can be customised to fit and accommodate a range of musical instruments and equipment. Stainless steel latches and hinges are featured on the exterior for added protection.
- Heavy duty two inch wide edge wheels with comfortable over-molded tow and carrying handles
- Accepts the 1SKB-PDL and 1SKB-PDL-C Combination TSA Padlock
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- LLDPE Polyethylene impact resistant
- UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Pressure relief/breather valves
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Stainless steel latches and hinges
- Layered foam interior which can be customised
- Interior Length: 101.60 cm
- Interior Width: 60.96 cm
- Interior Depth: 60.96 cm
- Carton Length: 112.40 cm
- Carton Width: 71.76 cm
- Carton Depth: 67.63 cm
- Lid Depth: 8.89 cm
- Base Depth: 52.07 cm
- Shipping Weight: 44.45 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.