SKB Rane TM57MKII, Sixty-Two And MP2014 Mixer Case
SKB Rane TM57MKII, Sixty-Two And MP2014 Mixer CaseDetails
Product Ref: 69488View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Durable Transport Case
This highly durable waterproof transport case has been designed specifically for the Rane TM57MKII, Sixty-Two, or MP2014 mixers independently. The removable foam is designed to accommodate each of these mixers allowing you to tear away the foam to fit the different designs. The case is comprised of an ultra high-strength material called polypropylene and copolymer resin which is impact-resistant and highly durable. The case is also fully waterproof and features an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve that lets air flow freely through the case whilst still retaining its waterproof functionality. In addition the case features moulded-in hinges, a trigger release latching system, retrofitted TSA locking latches and a comfortable over-moulded cushion grip handle. The custom cut foam is removable for versatile customisation options and features a storage space below where the mixer sits for cables and other accessories. With its multitude of durable design aspects and military-grade construction, this case is ideal for transporting your mixer to and from gigs and performances.
- Custom cut PE foam to fit Rane TTM57MKII, MP2014 or Sixty-Two mixers
- Removable foam section for customization
- Storage below the mixer for cables and power supply
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Moulded-in hinges
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops for a customer supplied lock
- Trigger release latch system
- Interior Length: 46.50 in (118.11 cm)
- Exterior Length: 49.25 in (125.10 cm)
- Exterior Width: 17.50 in (44.45 cm)
- Exterior Depth: 6.00 in (15.24 cm)
- Carton Length: 50.50 in (128.27 cm)
- Carton Width: 18.00 in (45.72 cm)
- Carton Depth: 6.50 in (16.51 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.50 in (3.81 cm)
- Base Depth: 5.50 in (13.97 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 7.00 lb (6.26 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.