SKB Roto-Moulded 4U Shallow Rack
SKB Roto-Moulded 4U Shallow RackDetails
Product Ref: 63115View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Shallow Rack
The SKB Roto-Moulded 4U Shallow Rack is the ideal companion for any audio professional, allowing you to house your outboard gear in a highly durable case that can be transported with ease. The case features front and rear covers, allowing you to easily access your equipment without having to remove it from the rack. The exterior of the case features recessed latches and a heavy-duty flushmount handles for added security and ease of transportation. The rack is roto-moulded for maximum strength and durability, ensuring your equipment is safe and secure at all times. Additionally the case features recessed steel, black twist latches and shock absorbing rubber feet for added protection and security, making the Shallow Rack one of the most versatile and durable rack case on the market.
- Roto-moulded for strength and durability
- Front and rear gasketed covers
- Interlocking stacking ribs
- Recessed latches
- Heavy-duty flushmount handles
- Shock absorbing rubber feet
- Rackmount hardware included for secure mounting front or rear
- Type: Rack / Case
- Interior Width: 48.26 cm
- Interior Height: 17.78 cm
- Exterior Depth: 41.15 cm
- Exterior Width: 59.90 cm
- Exterior Height: 23.11 cm
- Carton Length: 41.91 cm
- Carton Width: 58.32 cm
- Carton Depth: 25.65 cm
- Rack Space Units (Total): 4
- Rack Depth (Rail to Rail): 27.18 cm
- Rack Depth (Front Rail to Back Lid): 31.24 cm
- Rack Depth (Front Lid to Back Lid): 34.29 cm
- Shipping Weight: 5.81 Kg
- Product Weight: 4.72 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.