SKB Watertight Case for DJI OSMO
SKB Watertight Case for DJI OSMODetails
Product Ref: 69544View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Durable, Waterproof Case
The Moulded Subwoofer Case is designed to keep your DJI ISOMO action camera safe and secure while transporting your camera. The case itself is comprised of high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, which is corrosion and impact resistant. The case also features SKB's trigger release locking latch system with TSA recognised locks. The case is also fully waterproof thanks to its construction and complete gasket seal. The case also lets air flow freely throughout the interior with the automatic ambient pressure equalisation value that helps to keep the camera ventilated as well as dust-free and secure. The interior features high quality dense PE foam for maximum protection, keeping your camera safe and secure at all times. It also features space to store your accessories such as lenses, power supplies and cables. With its highly-durable design and construct, this case is ideal for taking your camera on your travels.
- Custom cut PE foam to fit DJI OSMO 4K X3Camera and Gimbal
- Compartment for X5 camera using X5 foam packaging
- (2) Battery charger slots
- (2) Filter slots
- (5) Battery slots
- Large accessory compartment
- Polypropylene copolymer resin exterior
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Rubber over-moulded cushion grip handle
- Moulded-In hinge
- Locking loops for a customer supplied lock
- "Trigger release" latch system
- Exterior Length: 41.25 cm
- Exterior Width: 32.87 cm
- Exterior Depth: 17.22 cm
- Carton Length: 43.18 cm
- Carton Width: 34.29 cm
- Carton Depth: 19.05 cm
- Base Depth: 10.80 cm
- Shipping Weight: 3.40 kg
- Product Weight: 2.99 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.