SKB iSeries 2617-12 Waterproof Case (With Cubed Foam)
SKB iSeries 2617-12 Waterproof Case (With Cubed Foam)Details
Product Ref: 72008View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Highly Durable Construction
This case from the iSeries range from SKB is constructed from ultra-strength polypropylene copoylmer resin for optimum durability, keeping your equipment safe from impact and corrosion damage at all times. The case also features a patented ''mini trigger release'' latch system for easy and quick access.The interior of the case features cubed foam which can be customised to fit and accommodate a range of musical instruments and equipment. The case itself is UV, solvent, fungus and corrosion resistant meaning it can withstand even the most extreme environments for prolonged periods of time. The exterior of the case of features a pull-out handle and built-in wheels for ease of transportation. The complete gasket seal makes the case completely watertight and the automatic ambient pressure equalisation value makes sure there is a constant airflow within the case while maintaining its air-tight design.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Moulded-in hinges
- Patented "mini trigger release" latch system
- Locking loops for customer supplied locks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Customisable cubed foam interior
- Pull-out handle and built-in wheels
- Interior Length: 66.24 cm
- Interior Width: 43.18 cm
- Interior Depth: 30.48 cm
- Exterior Length: 72.64 cm
- Exterior Width: 50.80 cm
- Exterior Depth: 34.67 cm
- Lid Depth: 5.08 cm
- Base Depth: 25.40 cm
- Shipping Weight: 12.70 kg Product Weight: 11.25 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.