SSL 8-RMP 8 Channel Analogue Mic Pre
SSL 8-RMP 8 Channel Analogue Mic PreDetails
Product Ref: 43892View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Premium-Quality Microphone Preamp
The SSL 8-RMP features 8 professional-grade microphone pre-amplifiers that produce exceptional audio quality throughout, perfect for live and studio applications. The Alpha-Link 8-RMP can be controlled remotely from the C10 HD and C1000 HDS control surface for added convenience. The unit it designed to connect via the Alpha-Link LIVE-R analog I/O via the D-Sub connection located on the rear panel or the data bus via proprietary cable (RJ45). The Alpha-Link 8-RMP can also connect to up to 3 multiple Alpha-Link 8RMP units to a single Alpha-Link LIVE-R, allowing you utilise multiple units at once. It also features +48V Phantom Power, allowing you to connect and capture from a condenser microphone for studio quality vocal and instrument recordings.
Design & Construction
The Alpha-Link 8-RMP is housed in a compact all-metal chassis standing at only 2U, making it fully rackmountable for either live or studio applications. The sleek and stylish aesthetic ensures a clean look, with all the most important functions located on the front panel for easy access. The front panel features LED meters which displays precise visual feedback for your signal levels, allowing you to monitor your audio with ease as well as meters for your Phantom Power and channel selection. Three buttons on the front panel allows you to change switch between the Input, Type and Gain functions as well as up and down Transport buttons for navigating through different settings.
- 8 high quality microphone pre-amplifiers
- Connects via Alpha-Link LIVE-R analogue I/O via D-Sub
- Connects to Alpha-Link LIVE-R data bus via proprietary cable (RJ45)
- Connect up to 3 Alpha-Link 8RMP units to a single Alpha-Link LIVE-R
- Compact 2U Rack enclosure
- Dual redundant PSUs as standard
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.