SSL LMC+ Module for 500 Format Racks
SSL LMC+ Module for 500 Format RacksDetails
The SSL LMC+ is the new and significantly enhanced version of the classic SSL Listen Mic Compressor. This all new version includes all the characteristics of the original version but with a collection of new features; a pair of variable SSL High Pass and Low Pass filters to allow targeting of a specific frequency range, a filters to compressor side chain option and a wet/dry blend control for instand parallel compression. Using the 'Scoop' and 'Split' modes, you have the ability to add unqiue tone or completely destory and deconstruct the audio you feed it. The enhanced new feature set gives the LMC+ a distinctive sonic edge with a range of creative possibilities.
Product Ref: 58251View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Two additional excellent new tools have been added to give the LMC+ a distinctive sonic twist, the 'Scoop' button phase inverts the wet signal to give unusual sound sculpting possibilities using the Wet/Dry blend control, and the 'Split' button engages a bandpass subtration mode that can compress certain frequencies of the signal and leave others untouched to be blended back together at the output stage.
- Enhanced Version of the Classic SSL Listen Mic Compressor from the legendary SL4000E Console
- Fixed Attack and Release Curves Ideal for Use on Ambient Drum Mics
- SSL High Pass and Low Pass Filters
- Filters To Compressor Side Chain Feature
- Wet/Dry Blend Control
- 'Scoop' Mode that Phase Inverts the Wet Signal
- 'Split' Mode Engages a Bandpass Subtraction Mode
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.