SSL XLogic Alpha VHD Pre 4 Channel Mic Preamp
SSL XLogic Alpha VHD Pre 4 Channel Mic PreampDetails
The SSL XLogic Alpha VHD Pre is perfect for tracking spotless vocals, snappy drums or squealing electric guitars, due to its strong and adaptable sound shaping tool kit. It is based on the VHD circuit from SSL's well-known Duality console, but adds four SSL mic preamps to any line level DAW audio interface, morphing it into a professional quality, multi-channel analogue recording system.
Product Ref: 43841View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Four super-clean, high-quality mic preamps are combined with independent Variable Harmonic Drive circuits that use 100% analogue signal paths to produce rich harmonic distortion. As the input gain is increased, the Variable Harmonic Drive circuit introduces a mix of 2nd or 3rd harmonic distortion to your source material, taking it from gentle valve-style warmth through to trashy grunge. The SSL XLogic Alpha VHD offers a new world of overdriven possibilities.
- Ultra-clean SSL preamp with 75dB of gain
- 48V phantom power
- 20dB Pad switches that illuminate to indicate overload
- Hi Z switches to accommodate mic, line and instrument level signals
- Four independent Variable Harmonic Drive systems
- Front panel 1/4" jack instrument/line level inputs with passive DI type impedance detection and level matching
- Individual input, output and VHD controls for each section
- Rear panel XLR mic/line inputs and XLR outputs
Click here for an indepth tour of the XLogic Alpha VHD features.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.