SSL XRack Fitted with 8 Dynamics Modules
SSL XRack Fitted with 8 Dynamics ModulesDetails
Product Ref: 43860View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SuperAnalogue Dynamic Modules
The X-Rack dynamics module bases itself on the channel dynamics unit from the XL 9000 K Series console. This includes compression, limiting, expansion and gating with an array of options for hard or soft knee operation and peak, or RMS sensing. All of this circuitry is designed using SSL's well-known SuperAnalogue design methods to provide top sound quality along with very little noise and distortion.
The X-Rack's has a recall capability that offers the ability to save presets into the unit's Flash Memory. This provides a simple way to save and recall favourite settings and it further integrates with the AWS 900's Total Recall option to provide a single list of all settings that can be stored with a workstation's project. This level of integration is right at the heart of the workstation integration that both the XLogic and AWS 900 products set out to address.
SSL have used the same ultra-quiet, capacitor-less circuitry in the XRack Dynamics Module that they put in their well-known XL 9000 K mixing boards. With this capacitor-less design, you are assured that your XRack Dynamic Modules will remain phase linear year after year. This also means that each XRack Dynamics Module is an identical copy of any other one, providing a uniform sound. The SSL XRack Dynamics Module is a perfect way to get the classic sound of an SSL dynamics section and take it with you in your rack.
- Fully Balanced inputs and outputs
- Unlimited number of units can be connected together using dynamic linking
- RMS compressor, over-easy. switchable to peak sensing, hard knee via pull switch
- Selectable fast attack mode for fast transients
- Variable Ratio, Threshold and Release compressor adjustments, with RMS/Peak operation and fast/slow attack switches
- External key operation
- Independent Hold time and Release controls
- Selectable Fast Attack. Switchable Gate ratios for 40:1
- Gate or 2:1 Expander Compressor and Gate LED metering
- SEL switch for selecting channel to be displayed on total recall plus null LEDs per control
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.