Samson AirLine 77 AH1 Wireless Transmitter E4
Samson AirLine 77 AH1 Wireless Transmitter E4Details
The Samson AL1 Headset Transmitter is compatible with the AirLine 77 Wirelsss System, as well as most Lavalier condenser microphones with 1/8" mini-jack. If you have broken or damaged your AL1 transmitter, this is the perfect replacement without having to buy a whole new wireless system.
Product Ref: 39260View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson AL1 Lavalier Transmitter will fit any type of lavalier condenser microphone with 1/8" mini-jack. Featuring a built-in electret condenser microphone which switches off automatically when an extended microphone is connected. Featuring UHF (Ultra High Frequency) - enabling your wireless system to operate on a much clearer frequency band with less interference. The AL1 also features Samson's breakthrough micro circuitry, allowing the AH1 to operate on a tiny triple-A battery with 14-hours of life.
- Operating Power Voltage: 1.5V Typical, 1.05V Minimum, 2V Maximum
- Current Consumption: 60mA Typical
- Battery Life: 14 Hours (AAA size battery)
- RF Output Power (5mW): -4dB Minimum, +3dB Maximum
- Frequency Stability: -40kHz Minimum, 40kHz Maximum
- Spurious: 1ìW
- Modulation Factor: 13kHz Minimum, 15kHz Typical, 17kHz Maximum, Input 1kHz-20dBv
- Input Impedance (Mic): 2K ohms
- THD: < 2 (1 kHz deviation 15kHz)
- Audio Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz (±3.5 dB)
- Controls: AL1 Power Switch, Mute Switch Volume AL1 2.5mm Stereo Jack
- Indicators: Power On (LED Flash), Low Battery (LED On)
- Channel Frequency: E4 864.875 MHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.