Samson AirLine 77 UHF Aerobic Wireless Headset System
Samson AirLine 77 UHF Aerobic Wireless Headset SystemDetails
Airline77 is Samson s latest version of the Airline series that featured the first micro-technology transmitters in the industry.
Includes Samson Airline 77 CR77 receiver and Samson headset transmitter with QV10E mic capsule designed for both exercise/fitness and vocal applications
Product Ref: 24990View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Traditional wireless systems consist of a belt-packs and wires that hinder the performer. With Airline there are no belt-packs and no cables, real wireless, allowing the user complete freedom.
The CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver works flawlessly with all Airline UHF transmitters.
The CR77 receiver features a front panel display with large multi-segment Audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob allows easy adjustment of audio output.
The new synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation.
The rear panel features balanced XLR and un-balanced 1/4-inch outputs allowing flexible connection options. Two CR77 receivers can be rack mounted together in a single space rack adapter available as an added accessory.
The Airline Headset transmitters feature the Samson QV10e Fitness and Vocal microphone elements. The QV10e headset was designed to go around the back head rather then over the top. This allows the transmitter to be attached directly to the headband, out of the way and completely unobtrusive, while being comfortable and secure during performances or exercise routines.
All of the Airline transmitters operate on inexpensive and lightweight AAA batteries that offer 14-hours of operation on a single battery.
System includes AH1/QV10e Transmitter with QVe Mic for both vocal and aerobic applications, CR77 Receiver and AC500 Power Supply.
- XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs with mic/line level output switch
- Headset transmitter features power/battery LED, power switch and mute switch
- Headset condenser mic is sweat resistant and employs unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern for great sound
- True diversity UHF wireless headset system with PLL frequency control
- CR77 receiver features multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters
- Squelch and volume control
- AC adapter and 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cable included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.