Samson AirLine Micro AL2 Camera/Lavalier Wireless Transmitter E3
Samson AirLine Micro AL2 Camera/Lavalier Wireless Transmitter E3Details
The Samson AL2 Lavalier Transmitter is compatible with the AirLine Micro Camera System. If you have broken or damaged your AL2 transmitter, this is the perfect replacement without having to buy a whole new wireless system.
Product Ref: 39200View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Complete Freedom and Mobility
The Samson AirLine Micro AL2 enables complete freedom and mobility, featuring a LM10 omnidirectional lavalier microphone and a lithium-ion rechargeable battery that offers 7-8 hours of operation. The transmitter is compact and lightweight, with single button operation for power, mute and volume, all of which can be easily monitored via a multi-color LED. The Samson AL2 transmitter is compatible with the AirLine Micro Camera System which includes the transmitter, receiver, and charging dock. This transmitter is a great replacement alternative to buying the whole AirLine Micro Camera System again.
- Wireless system with micro-sized AL2 transmitter, AR2 receiver and double dock
- Tone squelch and auto mute for clear operation
- Beltpack transmitter and LM10 omnidirectional lavalier microphone
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (7-8 hours of operation)
- USB DC input for recharging 1/8" balanced mic/line level output
- Multi-color LED displaying RF, low battery and power
- Includes a system carry case, hot shoe mount, 3.5mm and XLR camera connectors, AC adapter and charging cables
- Audio Input Level: -110dBv 0dBv
- Volume Adjustment Steps: 5 RF
- Transmitter Output: 10mW ERP
- Power Requirements: Internal Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery life: 10 hours
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 0.51" x 2.4"
- Weight: 1.5oz
- Channel frequency E3: 864.500 MHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.