Samson Airline 77 UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System E4
Samson Airline 77 UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System E4Details
Product Ref: 39222View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson Airline 77 UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System E4 allows you to enjoy a true wireless experience and freedom of mobility with the AirLine 77 UHF Wireless Handheld System. No need for beltpacks or cables, the AX1 transmitter is compatible with any standard dynamic microphone, and wirelessly connect to the CR77 receiver. The AX1 transmitter plugs into the Q7 dynamic microphone, and offers up to 14 hours of operation using a single inexpensive AAA battery. Compact and lightweight, the AX1 won't change the feel of the microphone, and feels like it's naturally part of the mic as it fits perfectly.
The CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver works flawlessly with all AirLine UHF transmitters. Featuring a front panel display with large multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob that allows easy adjustment of audio output. The synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true, while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation.
Flexible Connection Options
The rear panel of the CR77 receiver features balanced XLR and unbalance 1/4-inch outputs allowing flexible connection options. The handheld dynamic Q7 microphone is perfect for both live performance and recording applications. Designed to withstand high SPLs, the Q7 is equipped with a linear frequency response for superior reproduction. The mic also employs a supercardioid pattern and a high level of sensitivity - reducing feedback and providing exceptional clarity and detail. Go wherever the music takes you with the Airline Wireless Handheld System.
- AX1 transmitter plugs into any standard dynamic mic to make it wireless
- Transmitter features power switch, power/battery LED and input level control
- Single AAA battery operation allows up to 14 hours of life for AX1
- Includes Samson Q7 dynamic microphone
- True diversity UHF wireless handheld system with PLL frequency control
- CR77 receiver features multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters
- Squelch and volume control
- XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs with mic/line level output switch
- AC adapter and 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cable included
- Channel frequency E4: 864.875 MHz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.