Samson Airline 77 Vocal System E4
Samson Airline 77 Vocal System E4Details
Please note, this system is for Channel 4.
Product Ref: 78952View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comfortable During Performances
The Samson Airline 77 Vocal System E4 headset transmitter features the Samson QV10e Vocal mic element. This headset is designed to go around the back of your head rather than over the top meaning the transmitter can be attached directly to the headband, out of the way and comfortable during performances.
Cardioid Pickup Pattern
The QV10E is also designed with a unidirectional mic and cardioid pickup pattern that rejects feedback. The QV10e Vocal headset is ideal for singers who need hands free live performance because of the specially designed microphone element. The transmitter offers 14 hours of operation on a single AAA battery so you don't need to worry about it giving out before you do!
This system contains the CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver which is designed to work flawlessly with all AirLine UHF transmitters. Featuring dual tuned, moulded antenna, a front panel display with large segment audio level and RF level LEDs and a large rotary volume knob that allows easy adjustment of audio output. The synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true whilst the LED meters monitor the system's operation. The rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼ inch outputs allowing multiple connection options.
Effecient Rack Space
It is possible to rackmount two CR77s together in a single space rack adaptor.
- XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs with mic/line level output switch
- Headset transmitter features power/battery LED, power switch and mute switch
- Headset condenser mic is sweat resistant and employs unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern for great sound
- True diversity UHF wireless headset system with PLL frequency control
- CR77 receiver features multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters
- Squelch and volume control
- AC adapter and 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cable included
- Frequency 863 - 865 MHz (channel 70)
- Can be operated license free
- Operating Power Voltage: 1.5V Typical, 1.05V Minimum, 2V Maximum
- Current Consumption: 60mA Typical
- Battery Life: 14 Hours (AAA size battery)
- RF Output Power (5mW): -4dB Minimum, +3dB Maximum
- Frequency Stability: -40kHz Minimum, 40kHz Maximum
- Spurious: 1µW
- Modulation Factor: 13kHz Minimum, 15kHz Typical, 17kHz Maximum, Input 1kHz-20dBv
- Input Impedance (Mic): 2K ohms
- THD: < 2% (1 kHz deviation 15kHz)
- Audio Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz (±3.5 dB)
- Controls: Power Switch, Mute Switch Volume
- Input 2.5mm Stereo Jack
- Indicators: Power On (LED Flash), Low Battery (LED On
- Receiving Frequencies: USA 801-806 mHz (U1-U6), Europe 863-865 mHz (E1-E4)
- Oscillation Type: PLL
- De-emphasis: 50 msec
- IF Frequency: 10.7 MHz
- A/B Antennas: 1/4 Wavelength Rod
- In/Out: DC Inlet, Balanced Output, Unbalanced Output
- Display (LED): Receiver A/B (Green), Power On (Red), AF Level (6 segment), RF Level (6 segment)
- Level Control: Audio Level Volume, Squelch Level Control
- Operating Temperature: 0° C / 50° C
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts ±10%
- Current Consumption: 160 mA (all LED lights illuminated)
- Receiving Frequency Range: 801 – 805 MHz or 863 – 865 MHz
- Sensitivity: 18 dBm (@ THD 2%)
- Squelch Sensitivity: 0 - 40 dBm (Adjustable)
- Selectivity: ±150 kHz (AF Out Ratio -60 dB)
- T.H.D. (Overall): 1% Max (@AF 1 kHz, RF 46 dBu)
- S/N Ratio (Overall): 90 dB (w/IHF-A Filter)
- Residual Noise: 90 dBv (w/IHF-A Filter)
- Band Squelch: ±40 kHz / ±100 kHz (RF IN: 46 dBu EMF)
- AF Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz (±3 dB overall)
- Audio Output Level - Unbalanced: 0 dBv
- Audio Output Level - Balanced (slide switch selectable): -20 dBm (Line), -40 dBm (Mic)
- Audio Output Impedance - Unbalanced: 5k &Ohm;'s
- Audio Output Impedance - Balanced: 600 &Ohm;'s
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.