Samson Auro D210A Active PA Speaker
Samson Auro D210A Active PA SpeakerDetails
The Samson Auro D210A is a lightweight 2-way active speaker enclosure that combines superior components and meticulous engineering. This speaker is the perfect choice for musicians looking to bridge the gap between portable and fixed installation applications. The D210 speaker is also ideal for public speakers, schools, fitness groups, educators and more.
Product Ref: 39143View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson Auro D210 features a mic/line input with volume control and clip LED, along with a line output allowing for the linking of multiple speakers. Experience serious power and true sonic purity with the Auro D210A. Enjoy flexible setup with the 1-3/8-inch pole mount receptacle. This loudspeaker is suitable for any situation where pro-quality sound is a must with its immersive, articulate bass and sweet, lucid highs for well balanced expressive audio.
- Compact, lightweight Class D 2-way active loudspeaker
- 10-inch extended range low frequency driver
- 1-inch (25mm) compression driver with 1-inch exit
- 200 watts of output power
- Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Additional Line output allows linking of multiple speakers
- 1 3/8-inch (35mm) pole mount receptacle
- Floor monitor positioning options
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.