Samson C02 Condenser Microphones, Pair
Samson C02 Condenser Microphones, PairDetails
The Samson C02 Condenser Microphones deliver outstanding audio performance and sonic quality, along with a cardioid pickup pattern that minimizes feedback during on stage performances. Capable of capturing every nuance and ensuring complete signal integrity, the Samson C02 Condenser Mics are suitable for both vocal and instrument applications. Featuring a lightweight yet durable construction, these matched mics come complete with a specially designed shock-mounted clip and an impact-resistant carrying case.
Product Ref: 8199View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Extended frequency response for optimum reproduction
- Exceptionally clear, crisp sound with outstanding transient responses
- Cardioid pickup pattern minimizes feedback and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the capsule
- Capable of withstanding high SPLs and suitable for a wide range of applications
- Includes a special shock-mounted mic holder to minimize noise and provide additional protection
- Lightweight and compact design allows the microphones to be mounted on any standard microphone stand
- Gold-plated XLR connectors
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -40dBv/Pa (10mV/Pa)
- Impedance: 200Ω
- Equivalent Noise Level: 22dB (A-Weighted IEC/DIN 651)
- Maximum SPL: 134dB
- Dynamic Range: 112dB
- Power Supply: 48V Phantom Power (IEC 268-15/DIN 45596)
- Current Consumption: 3.4mA
- Dimensions: 20mm x 150mm
- Weight: 170g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.