Samson Concert 77 HT7/Q7 Wireless System Microphone E3
Samson Concert 77 HT7/Q7 Wireless System Microphone E3Details
The HT7/Q7 dynamic microphone is compatible with the Samson 77, Concert 277 & UM1/77 Systems. Use this all-round microphone for presenting, karaoke, live professional vocals, teaching and more.
Product Ref: 39179View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson HT7/Q7 dynamic microphone features a high level of sensitivity, and will pick up all the nuances of any performance with exceptional clarity and detail. Reduce feedback and reject unwanted signals with the tight supercardioid pattern employed in this microphone. This Neodymium handheld dynamic microphone brings a high level of accuracy and audio performance to vocal miking applications.
The HT7/Q7 is designed to withstand high sound pressure levels and features a linear frequency response for superior reproduction. No need for beltpacks, the Q7 transmitter is built right into the body of the microphone, offering you complete freedom of movement. The transmitter also offers a battery level meter and an audio on/off switch. The HT7/Q7 will provide up to 10 hours of operation with just a single 9-volt battery. Using state-of-the-art microphone technology, the HT7 is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction and professionalism, and excels in both live performance and recording applications.
- Outstanding vocal mic for stage and studio
- High output, low impedance design
- Ultra sensitive neodymium dynamic mic element
- Supercardioid pickup pattern
- Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction
- Multi-axis shockmounted element
- Carry case and mic clip included
- 9-Volt battery operation, LED battery level meters
- Comes with HT7 Handheld Mic Transmitter
- Channel Frequency E3 - 864.500 MHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.